I can only remember about 10 specific things which happened in the past week

Discussion in 'General' started by solidarity, Sep 30, 2010.

1. I've smoked THAT frequently.

2. Cool story, bro :cool:

3. so you smoked 10 times this week?

4. What a pathetic excuse for a thread.

" Hey blades. I got sooo high lolol I smoke weed I swear."

Moral of the story:
    Don't expose the lack of your sobriety to a forum filled with
    Much more experienced tokers.

5. No, it means he DIDNT smoke ten times this week. For about a minute each. When he had just woke up. Because he had to pack his bowl. :bongin:

6. Oh hey man don't be hostile. I just posted this because that's what was on my mind. I was perplexed by the fact that I cannot remember more than a select few things for the past few days, where I would normally remember much more.

7. Naw man, your getting me all wrong! I'm not hostile, it was supposed to be funny. I guess it wasn't, but I thought it was... :( I actually know the feeling though, because for about a month I was smoking with my friend about three grams a day, and I can barely remember anything from the whole month. We usually smoked a blunt and several bowls, but sometimes more.

My first buy I got an ounce and smoked about four times a day for a week before I got caught. I can remember anything from that week. Three bowls a day, one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one at like six at night, and a blunt at like nine or ten, and I was gone all day. I would wake up the next day and still feel a little high.

The point is I know what you are going through, and I wasn't making Fu. Of you for it. There's nothing better than being high, but at the same time it sucks smoking too much and loosing your memories. That's why you need to settle on a healthy balance, so you can still have fun but without the lost memories...:smoke:

8. that sucks for you man i smoked every day since i got to college and i remember everything in my classes and the due dates

step ur stonedness up

9. lol...im sure he wasnt referring to you. Damn stoner

10. Mabie not, but I just like to be sure... I don't like having enemies, you know? :smoke: