I can move anywhere in the U.S

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Demented, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Hello Blades,

So I'm moving out of NJ in August, and I'm looking at many many houses. I was thinking somewhere by the Ocean. I saw a home at Colorado Springs, CO and houses are very cheap and very elegant.

Where do you guys suggest living? How about your area?

Budget: $200k - $310k Maximum.

2. san diego Ca we are very freindly and pot might be legal soon! Or anywhere else i Cali

3. LOL:laughing:

Sorry but you said you wanted to be by the ocean, then asked about Co., that's a LONG way from the ocean:D

You should check out the Humboldt \/Arcata area of NorCal.......the "Emerald Triangle":smoke::smoke:

4. idk how close to the ocean your gonna get for that much, atleast not in socal. Maine has some really pretty oceanfront houses, dont know how much they are

im from michigan. lots of water by me but hate the weather.

5. NOT TEXAS!!! Lol bad quality bud and not friendly about it

I like Texas but I just hate how it's conservative and shit watvever

6. CO Isn't bad, but I'm looking into Cali a lot.

7. The cost of living is way too high in California, check out Oregon

8. I really don't care as much about the beach, as long as there's beaches nearby or about an hour away.

I would also like an area that has good bud, good stoners etc.

^.^ You can't just move in a bad moocher town, gotta pick a good town :D

Not if I move to Compton.

9. move to Canada man, up here in BC's great, $25 bucks an eighth.

10. Well shit come to NorCal. Humbolt is lovely, as is farther north. No better place in the U.S. for good bud and stoners.

It's not that expensive, you can get a decent place out here for like $1000 a month for a two bedroom appt or house. And that's like a decent place. How quality/ghetto would be less. It's more than most places, but not undoable.

11. I like Canada...but I don't wanna freeze my ass.

12. 80 miles from Portland, OR
    [​IMG]

13. you'll be close to the airport :eek:

14. Cannon Beach is an awesome place

15. Dude I hear that so much from Americans lol, but it's not cold here except in the winter, right now it's way too fucking hot here in BC. It's only cold up north, not near the border.

16. I've seen ornamental palms growing in Vancouver. It can't get that cold.
    Climate of Vancouver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

17. Lots of Cheap homes in NC, anyone recommends NC?

18. That's a hard question. It would probably take me months, possibly years to research and decide on a place.

I'd look for a place where you can get the most bang for your buck. You can live by the beach and live in a 1 bedroom apt for $300,000 in some states, or live out in the woods or w/e in a 5-7 bedroom place in others.

I'd personally rather have a 5 bedroom house. But I suppose since real estate prices are down you could get a small place near a beach and hope the market improves in a few years and sell it for a profit.

mmm idk, best of luck.

19. Asheville is nice. But has a lot of snow and is far from the beach.

20. #20 JuanRing, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
    Well here on the island, and in Vancouver it drops a fair bit below 0C in the winter, but in the summer it can get up to 30-35C. Just saying Canada's not entirely a big block of ice.