Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can’t really get high anymore

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gavinator191, Jun 2, 2018.

1. I’m 22 years old and recently started getting into marijuana. My first time was an edible, with my buddy who had one for me. It was a nice expierence, so I found myself with him again a month later using edibles. I liked it a lot, and I thought it would be good for my anxiety, so I went to a local dispensary and bought what I was comfortable with: edible cannabis. I purchased these super convient THC pills that were 20 mg each. The pills would do me pretty good, 3 usually getting the job done.(60mg) I’d say on an average I would have about 12 pills a week. I would take 3-5 of these every night some weeks, for about 4 months until I noticed a decrease in my high. Suddenly not even 6 pills would do it. I would feel a small buzz if anything. So then I became impatient, and started smoking. Now I am beginning to become frustrated. 1.5 grams would give me a mild buzz. So I finally said fuck it and tried dabbing. I could not achieve a high, only a buzz. I am very frustrated now because I miss what weed had to offer.

2. Smoke 0.3gs of weed In a gravity bong I guarantee it will get you high, I've been smoking 10 years & 0.2/0.3gs in a GB still gets me blasted

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe u need better stuff ? Do u inhale it n hold it in ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just switch up how you take the weed roll a joint, hit a bong or even a vape. I guarantee you that you'll get high.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah my friend swears I’m smoking wrong but I feel like I’m getting good hits, holding for 5 seconds, blowing decent amount out.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ok I will give it a shot

• Like Like x 1
  7. Do u inhale it though if u dont inhale u wont get high.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sounds like you're right on time for a quick T break.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Blowing out a decent amount? If it ain't a big ol cloud, it's a little puff. Take the absolute largest blast that you possibly can and hold it as long as you can. And if you feel the urge to cough, fight it off. And if you start having a coughing fit, no big deal. I often seem to have a more intense high when I over do it. Lol. I guarantee I'll have several coughing fits tonight. Probably starting in about 10 min. :passing-joint:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Try taking a hit then inhaling again if that don't work maybe you're one of the rare people who don't get high, I'd try the GB personally it forces the smoke into your lungs just expect to cough up a lung haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I might have to make a GB tomorrow I haven't had one since last year lol

12. same here, i've been only using bongs for a year now

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've been using bongs for 9 years now lol I still smoke Js/blunts but a bong is my go to because it never fails to get me ripped :smoking:

14. i used to always use gravs when i didnt have a bong. it was the closest thing i could get to a bong, without one.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I started out on them man lol i was 15 & my mate pulled out a dry gravity bong (the ones with a bag instead of water) got me high as shit & from that day I was stoner :laughing::laughing::smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I
    I always am sure to inhal after taking a hit so idk

17. i inhale while im hitting

18. Come on dont scare the rookie now lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Ha ha thanks for the tip I tried it out and I only had to use like half of what I normally use and I got stoned

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Knew that would work enjoy man.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1