Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I call this "Klub Kush"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ghassper, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Havent posted my last like 10 pickups so i figure this ultra dank would be a good place to jump back in.
    This is from a Cannabis club in California.(<--Reason i call it KLUB KUSH--->) It is 'True OG Kush'. Got a Half Oz of this for 180.
    It is ultra frosty and i feel cheated that my camera could not do its job good enough or maybe im just ignorant but anyways the pics do absolutely no justice...it is so frosty and some leafs have purp on them. The high kicks in quick and is very relaxing.
    PICS ARE OF 2Gs....
    What you know bout Smelly Proof bags?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some pretty dank schwiggity:)

3. Mids at best duuuude, sorry

just playin, nice dank.

4. looks like some dank mate :)

5. Thanx all...its doin me just fine lol :)

6. Im pretty sure real smell proof bags dont exist.

Buttttt.....
    That bud looks beautiful enjoi:smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. no you enjoy man!

8. Hahaha, enjoi. Like the skate company?

9. I've always wondered this. Do the bags do what they're supposed to OP?

Nice dank btw, pics on GC keep the droughts tolerable :smoke:

10. A single 'Smelly Proof' brand bag conceals the smell better than 3 regular bags...i cant ever smell the dankest bud threw them until i open them