I broke my baby :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 967, Sep 12, 2011.

1. #1 967, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
    I accidentally dropped my skunk #1 on her head while trying to make holes in her bucket (i'm an idiot, guess i forgot) The only reason i realised is she was a bit yellow so i went to test the run off ph and there wasnt any. So i turned her on her side and started making holes, looked away for a second and she dropped, breaking 2 or 3 fairly large branches coming off the main stem. I taped them up but she's looking a little sad is there anything i can do to help her heal? When should i start feeding her again? I have some superthrive will that help?

Tested ph after making holes and read 5.9 so i gave her a flush in the bath tub. Guess i'll test again next watering

The branches that broke sort of half came off/half still connected with each branch being a quarter to a third of an inch thick.. Will she be ok?

Am i better off letting her try to heal or hacking those branches off to make clones?

2. Did the same thing along time ago, stunted the plant but the broken parts healed and i finished the grow. Just continue with the normal feeding schedule and watch how it reacts.