I bought the worst piece of shit kitchen tool ever.

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Johnny Cash, May 16, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

So the juice is supposed to flow right into the glass. Sounds convienient and easy to clean, right?
    Well there's a number of things wrong with this ridiculously poorly designed piece of shit.

First of all: the holes that are supposed to funnel the juice into the glass clog up constantly. When they clog up, juice goes everywhere EXCEPT into the glass, leaving you with a nice puddle of juice on your kitchen counter.

Second: you have to push down on the orange very hard to get any significant amount of juice out.

Third: this piece of shit is too fucking big. I used the biggest glass I have, which is pretty big, and the cone-shaped part still hit the edge of the glass. Because the edge that is supposed to go on the egde of the glass didn't, and because I had to push down so hard, IT BROKE MY FUCKING GLASS!

I'm taking this thing back to the store, with my broken glass, and demand they give me a refund and a new glass.

If they won't give it to me, I'll suggest they use it as a buttplug with convientient holes to funnel their shit into a glass and drink it.

2. Why is the store at fault for you buying a piece of junk and believing it was more than that? No offense, but you broke the glass, not them. They don't owe you a new glass.

If they have a satisfaction guaranteed policy, then you can return it. But, ya know, we are responsible for the products we invest our money in. Especially with a wealth of information out there instantly available. I think you're mad at the wrong people.

3. Yeah maybe I should take it up with the manufacturer instead. I don't really need a new glass because like you said I broke it, and I suspected it was going to break before I started. I just wanna complain to someone, lol.

4. Understood, trust me I know the feeling. HOWEVER, I know the feeling of the guy on the other end, who isn't at fault, who is gonna get a bitchin at. Ya know. I would definitely take it up with the manufacturer. They know they're selling a lemon, just gotta call em out on it ;)

5. Yeah I don't really know how to reach em though... I mean an email will probably just get a couple of laughs at some office and a one-way trip to the junk folder.

Maybe I need to get creative.:devious:

6. It's probably made in China.

7. i would have realized its useless ness before even leaving the store with that piece of shit device.
    man, product markets are getting crazy right now or something? idk/.

8. Honestly I bought it as a gift for my mother, because a finding mothers day gift is like something healthy at mcdonalds to me.
    I realized it's probably garbage, so I tried it out for myself and confirmed that it is garbage. So I just bought her some flowers instead.

9. Regardless of what anyone says, you will be able to get your money back and a new glass.
    Customer satisfaction is what they are striving for, believe me they will do whatever it takes to get u to return.
    Have some confidence, be polite but aggressive.

Say this juicer isnt what i expected it to be and it happened to break my glass during use. If you can hold a straight face through that, ur set brah

10. Maybe I'll just go and ask for a glass that works with this thing (if they have one this big).