Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i bought some white widow and it's green?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ok i bought some white widow from the clinic and it's not even white. i was confused because i thought white widow is only in the winter....anyway i just bought a gram of it for $20 and then i looked at pictures on google and mine doesnt look like in the pictures. did i get ripped off or something...why isnt mine white? i mean it smells really strong though

its like green with orange hairs...

2. By white you mean frosty, right??

3. It depends on the breed and grower.

All white widow isn't the same...there's a lot of cross breeds.

But white widow does has a distinct smell in my opinion.

Here's a lower bud from my widow plant.
    [​IMG]

But yes it's normal for widow to be green, it's mainly called white widow because the amount of trichome production it has covering the plant.:wave:

4. shit son.. thats bad weed you bought there.. I would throw it away and go back to the dispensary and ask them what the hell is up..

5. Deff wouldn't throw it away... Would more or less smoke it and then go back haha

6. they saw you coming from a mile away. id go back and complain

7. yes throw away your weed because its green

8. frankly i dont do any drugs that arent white.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm no expert, but I think weed is supposed to be green.

10. Wait a minute, So this dank ass purple kush that I picked up a few days ago from a well respected medical marijuana collective isn't purple????!!!@!@!!@#!@# Throwing it away as you read this :D

11. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Who cares what color it is if it smokes well and gets you right stoned. If it smokes like a $20 gram then what's to complain about? It wasn't white enough? Buy the best looking strain next time if that's what you're going for.

13. I never knew a person who judged weed by the appearance before smoking it. hahaha

14. omg i just bought some blue dream and it wasnt blue
    did i just get ripped off too?

15. #16 veileen89, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lolololololol

16. You're good to go. Smoke that shit!

17. [​IMG]

18. i smoked this bud my friend told me was called blue eyes white dragon. it was not blue nor did it have eyes nor was it white nor was it a dragon (i could be wrong on the dragon part, i have no experience in that area), however i feel duped. should i stab a hoe, op what do you think?

19. that's some DANK bud!