I bought some weed an it had a couple seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by symes187, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Man i just bought some wees waiting for my online weed to come an it had 2 seed s in it can you grow these will they come out hemorphadite jsut throw these out ?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. Nope you can grow them and just watch carefully. Chances you’ll get a female are high :smoking:

I have a female budding right now beautifully that came from some hermie Gorilla Glue and same with another strain. I’ve done it about 5 times and every time , knock on wood, I’ve had females. Maybe I’m just lucky though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You can look at the seed and tell if its a male or female or a hermie .

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. HOW?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. You can’t tell sex by looking at the seed, lol that’s like saying look at the pregnant chicks stomach to see if it’s a boy or girl-.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lol yeah I’m not even that high to be making those kindve claims yet

7. I saw this years ago. The crater on seed is suppose to tell u

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. There’s only one foolproof way to know if it’s female...............
    This is just my 2 cents tho.
    If it comes from a female.
    We all form our own opinions tho, some people’s are just shitty opinions. Mine however are not. Hahahahahaha I’m hilarious today, oh wait that’s everyday.

9. Now this guy prolly does not have shitty opinions either.

10. I nailed 8 seeds out of 8 on the sex on my first time trying to see the sex of the seeds .
    Guess I am just lucky guesser .

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sillyness.
    Just like all the plants that everyone coulda sworn were male in my closet by watchin em grow, they were the girls.
    I just haven’t ever seen facts on it tho, maybe i’ll peep ur video tho.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Why would you call this silly when you have never educated yourself on figuring out what sex the seeds are ?.
    That's called willing ignorant .
    To smart to study or educate yourself and knows everything and what you don't know you call silly.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cuz I call everything silly, silly.
    And I’m pretty sure I said I’d check out ur video, I love knowledge when it’s actually knowledge and not silliness. I have tons of knowledge that I have educated myself in, knowing seed sexes when they’re still seeds isn’t My forte. Maybe someday it will be, until then I shall believe there is only one foolproof way to know.
    Not lookin to argue, we all have opinions.
    -Carry on

14. I don't care if you call everything silly , that doesn't show much wisdom on your part telling people what they say is silly when you don't know for a fact that looking at the seeds can tell you if they are male or female .

At this point we are wasting each others time hope you don't mind if I don't explain why .

Pisses me off ,, I would just as soon sat down and smoked one with you instead of this .
    Why cant us smokers keep that thought in mind when dealing with a fellow grower or a smoker. ?

15. You don't have to explain anything to me, not expecting it and you don't owe me anything.
    Opinions. Humans have opions, not sure why, prolly just to make us argue with each other.
    We prolly woulda had a great time watchin seed videos, but now we'll never know, kinda like a tootsie pop.

16. Who said I owe you one thing ? I posted a link to a video and without viewing it you talked out of your neck Saying, if some one trying to tell if a seed is male or female is just silly when you have never tried to educate yourself on that subject .
    WHY … because you are a know it all ..without ever giving yourself the slightest chance to learn something that might make growing just a little bit more easier but you got to talked shit .
    Maybe your talking shit about the person you said laced what all of you smoked .

You just know what you smoked was laced, but guess what , you didn't go take a blood test and you want to turn this guy into the police ..

That's fucked up .

17. Yea you nailed it dude I'm a know it all. I was just trying to be silly and your peabrain twisted it all up to an argument.And name calling Get over yourself and lighten the helll up, maybe you need some laced weed.

18. I didn't talk shit at all. Just said show me the facts.
    And we all have options. You took it to the asshole level

19. Nah im gonna call bullshit on seed sexing aswell. Ill stand corrected if someone can prove it but
    I could guess 99/100 if i grew feminized seeds.
    Been on the forums a couple years now and never heard of that before from anyone. If it was true i reckon idve seen someone mention it before now.
    Im not the most experienced and certainly still got a lot to learn but i seriouslt doubt ill ever be able to sex a seed. Ill go watch the vid just now but doubt itll change my mind...

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1