I bet I've got even expert growers stumped

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 2wenty0ne21, Sep 1, 2011.

1. So I have managed to find a nice spot and have dug an underground room so far 5 length (still working this direction) 8 feet high and 8 feet wide. I plan on digging another 5-10 feet. How many plants am I able to fit in it? How much bigger until I can get 10 plants total??

2. For some reason, I feel like this is going to be interesting. I want to see this grow journal when it commences.

Also, say the magic words: Skunkymonkey; and hope he name searches.

3. I would say 15, maybe if you have 10 feet up you could do a few lanky sativa's. Indicas are real bushy and as high'ts not a problem i would suggest a sativa dominant, and dude did you really dig a underground room, that's awesome :D

4. 8 x 8 x 8 should fit 10 comfortably. Unless you're growing monster sativas

5. I wish to see the dungeon!

6. He has 10 foot vertical space he could fit a fair amount of sativa's if he doesn't top of fim them.

7. Guys I'm very busy it's taken three months to dig this far. Plus I'm very inexperienced. I'll probably fail A LOT and I've still got to buy and build equipment it's gonna be awhile. Sorry :(