Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Belive in Aliens!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Jul 12, 2011.

1. There's so much evidence now to prove the government is covering this up before are very eyes. for example google : Dulce base , Pine gap , Roswell , area51 and Apollo mission UFO video evidence.

One day everyone will find out the real truth.

And to those who think im high/crazy , i am high while writing his but it dossent make me no fool to all this government bullshit!!! They should let the public no whats really going on.:eek::eek::eek::smoke:

2. You should watch Ancient Aliens.

3. ... probe ...

4. I've heard of ancient aliens im gonna check that series out :) cheers mate!

5. They most definitely do exist.
    Betty and Berney hill abduction is a good example. They were shown the home system of a certain Zeta of grays (Zeta Reticuli 2) The time they were shown it, this start system was unknown to scientists. Betty drew a map of the system, before it was even known to exist.

Black Forest in Russia was a supposed area for a UFO Crash.

You should AP. I've had many interesting ET encounters, you could too.

6. Bullshit constructed by Hollywood.
    Aliens don't need to probe. The information they gather from you is done telepathically.

7. m very interested in that :) Can you explain AP in more detail. How would i go about doing it?

8. Its quite easy, its a form of meditation in which you trigger an "OBE"
    Outer-Body Experience, and the following is debatable, but I personally believe you are really travelling the Astral World with your Astral body.
    To learn, click the link in my sig. It takes you to my blog on GC.

Happy and Safe Astral travels!
    :wave: :yay:

9. Thanks mate just spent 20mins looking into it reading your guide plus some others. Can yo help me answer this , you may no. When i'm asleep sometimes i see myself falling from a building and it feels like it too , and then i suddenly wake up upon impact is that AP?

10. btw im gunna try this tonight , will this let me see any aliens haha?

11. Thissss, is a really good show.

12. When you look at the condition required for a planet to sustain life, the probability all these conditions will be met, andthe number if planets in the universe, it is clear that statistically there should be hundreds of thousands of planets that contain life.

The existence of aliens can b proven mathematically.

13. Don't expect to see them your first time. Don't expect to see them at all. Also, don't expect results the first time you try it. And please don't skip out on the protecting yourself part, it may sound cheesy but it does its job.
    It may not happen, all I'm saying is it could. Most likely you will meet some kind of entity though, they may not be ET's though, they can be entities from another multiverse, another dimension, etc....

I don't think so. Most likely its Lucid Dreaming. You don't AP when you sleep.

14. Just read the title cuz i'm gettin' ready to go out and tan, but i really don't believe in aliens comin' over here and takin' all our jobs. I'm a real american man.

15. they took our jerrbs!

but really tho.. i have seen aliens (tall lanky beings of light) while being in an ecstatic and transcendental state of being, i reached it through deep meditation, and a deep breath of a substance i not allowed to be discussed on this forum

16. You mean energy beings? There's probably alot of them out there,
    but the Arcturians are energy beings, mayhaps it was them?

17. I definitely believe in Aliens and UFOs.

Ever since the beginning of '11 there have been more than a couple of sightings. I have two UFO sites and the Upload Date of the Youtube search "UFO" bookmarked for a morning read each day. There's a lot of interesting stuff, a lot of similar sightings world wide. My friend Chad has two sightings under his belt this summer and I have one, which occurred a week ago. I was looking straight up at sky, right above my head. All of a sudden I see a white dot, which looked the same as every other small white star. It was if a star decided to say "fuck it, I'm gone for a jog"

The tiny dot moved down and then wiggled sort to the right sort of. It reminded me of a sperm and its movement was too erratic to be a plane.

People who are stuck indoors or amassed in culture will always deny UFOs or say that it's unlikely, but in my opinion it's very likely. It can't not be. There are lots of theories. Those who travel faster than light. The Interdimensional hypothesis which could account for both UFO and ghost sightings. I just won't believe for a second that Earth got together around the same time and started building pyramids around the globe, while lacking the ability to contact with one another. No fucking way.

18. Smoke DMT.

Research Area 51, dark side of the moon, etc..

We've already made contact... and if you think about it, we're aliens to aliens... we're just dumb little aliens that are in an elementary stage of life.

19. interesting..im reading that they are in the 4th and 5th dimensions, which i guess would make sense with the situation i was in- in a timeless state in which the 3rd dimension became rather fucked up on the way there..
    im on that arcturians website, but how legit is this? likethe arcturians arent from star trek or something right?