I believe my 14 year old daughter...is going to be a '' goth'' chick???heres why<---

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Apr 20, 2009.

1. I GET MY GIRL ON THE WEEKENDS,,, well ive really not known what kind of music she liked,,,

but today she showed me... her m-3 player.. is full of speed-metal

..lincoln park..slipknot..3days grace,,,

i was amazed at hearing her music jamming,,,, reminded me of when i was 15...

but then it was pantera...slaughter,,,e.tt.c.

..well at least i got a cool daughter,,, that some day may mosh?:eek:

2. Haha, that's funny! Take good care of her. :)

3. She could be listening to that Miley Cyrus gargabe.
    I have a 12 year old niece and she is crazy over that shit.
    It's terrible!

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1x210ml6gE&feature=related]YouTube - Slayer - Tubs Nearly Has A Coronary[/ame]

5. you shoudl get her goin on some zeppelin! never really likes speed or metal

6. You shouldn't assume that your daughter will turn in to a goth just because she likes certain genres of music. Unless you were joking. I'm high. :)

7. haha fuckin hilarious

I'm high

8. ha...Lincoln Park doesn't count for anything. 3 days Grace is around emoish and slipknot's real light metal, I wouldn't count them hardcore.

I'd say your baby girl is emo or skater....

9. well atleast its decent music... being goth is whack but whatever thats life eh

10. haha chicken I love your posts.

Pantera is some good music. Get her listening to Pantera and Testament :metal:

11. its just a phase man

12. straight up, pantera is my jamm son. But back to the real world. if u want to get into that music and maybe even suggest some good bands to her i can help.

system of a down,

killswitch engage,
    parkway drive
    opeth
    it dies today
    between teh buried and me
    august burns red,

if there are any in there that you lie, or any questions shoot me a pm id be more than happy to help, a metal head, or just a metal noobie

13. Haha fuckin hiliarious title!!! Im way to high for this:smoking:

Make her bump some andre nickatina, eminem, biggie, or even some kanye and kid cuddi stat!

14. show her some hiphop.
    haha thats cool tho....ask her about the bud next year