i believe it took me too long

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bleedpoker, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I've been in and out of these forums for 3-4 yrs now but just now talked myself into getting in. Im not big on social networks but there's always an exception somewhere :) anyway im 26 single momma used to grow some amazinly gorgeous bud (god do I miss my plants *tear*) and Idk what else to say cos I don't have a very exciting life as of late...I live in metro detroit...go figure lol

Having a rather boring night...I could use some entertainment to cheer my ass up blegh

2. What took ya so long?! Welcome to GC!:wave:

3. Psssh ikr. Lol. Ty :) hopefully this will gimme something to do now haha :p

4. How's detroit? never been even though i live in London which is only an hour or 2 from the border... always thought of it as a pretty tough city with a lot of crime, but that may have been because of the movie four brothers :p

Why dont you grow anymore? the kid perhaps?

5. hello and welcome!

enjoy your stay.

and dont let the haters take you down.

6. Better late than never. Welcome to the City! :gc_rocks:

7. #7 bleedpoker, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well your perception.of.detroit.isn't very far off lol I hate.it here. Im not directly in detroit but the burbs of it...doesn't make it much better tho haha

8. #8 bleedpoker, Aug 1, 2011
    Haha I could care less bout the douchebags ta nothig but entertainment to me when it comes to people like that ..should be interesting here im guessing? :p

9. #9 bleedpoker, Aug 1, 2011
    Ty! :)