Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Believe I Got Ripped? Please Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by binyang_game, Jun 13, 2014.

1. #1 binyang_game, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
    Hello there, I'm currently living in Stuttgart Germany, so that's somewhere like South Germany. ( I'm an immigrant that's why I'm new to this city and I don't know the prices)  And I just recently bought weed. This costed 20 euros, and I don't even know how many grams this is. Can anyone help? If I got ripped, how much should this be? 
    wee.jpg

2. #2 Delightfully High, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    We need to know how many grams it weighs or we can't help you and pics would also help us in assisting you but please keep in mind we can't determine how much a bud weighs from a pic so don't expect a correct answer. Get a scale friend.

3. You lol like you got a solid gram! Although it's shake. Try and get your bud in Nugs (just all around better)

He posted on a mobile app, so It created two posts!

They are probably charging like this
    1 Gram $20
    2 grams $40

Sent from yo mamma!

4. #4 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    In Canada 20 euro(1 euro $1.47 Cdn) would get you about an 8th(3.5gs) or slightly more depending on who you know.  Unless we see a pic and know your local weed prices no one can actually comment on how much you should get for your prices. Weighing it up would be a primo idea too (no matter where in the world you are).

Many factors involved in prices: Laws/Risk, availability, weight and local price. Also if a dealer is sketchy or straight up.

5. #5 binyang_game, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
    I'm sorry I believe I uploaded the pic I don't know why yo guys can't view it lemme reupload 

And btw the quality must be good because i just took a small sized joint and I immediately blacked out (fell asleep) mb it's because I haven't smoked for 2 months but I think that shouldn't happen with shit weeds right?

EDIT: The picture above is 1 gram it costed 20 euros

http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/Germany.html

this is the price of weed in Germany and I reside in Baden Wurrtemberg it says $68 for 5 grams. Is this website accurate?

6. When i first moved to colorado the movers smoked me up with this shit called Shark it got me high as hell but was sooooo tired at the same time. Perfect bedtime strain.

Shit weed causes me head achs from to much smoke lol.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That looks like about a dime to me, which costs 10 here. (I don't know euros or Germany bud prices tho)

8. Well, 20 euros is about $27 at current exchange rates, which is way too expensive for one gram anywhere in the US. I'm not familiar with German weed prices, but I suspect you got ripped off. I have a very hard time believing the weed supply would be so low in Germany as to jack up prices that far.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. gotta get a scale

10. Thats for sure more than a gram or about a gram. You didn't get ripped off. 

11. looks anywhere from 1-2 grams

12. You didn't get ripped off.. smoke some and your buyers remorse will go away.