i been doin nothin

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 19, 2008.

1. for like days, hardly leavin my house, bored as fuck, n really only 1 person i currently like chillin with, but he's with his girlfriend all the time so i don get to chill with him too much

yea lifes beat at the moment

2. yeah man life sucks recently. friends are being douche bags. dont like chillin with me now because i dont smoke (in ADS).

people are bullshit man.
    im not a loner or anything but all my old friends just turn their backs after i stopped smoking. fuck em

3. Life has its ups and lows. Waiting for the next up is a bitch, though.

4. feel ya neg.... just as i got everything in line, started getting bills paid off, my job has had to cut me to 3 days a week from 5-7 (i worked alot of weekends for a while)... i just applied for an apt. and now i'm getting collection notices from the state for an outstanding ticket. i can't get my money out of full tilt poker because their entire system is flawed!!! it's been almost a month now since i first tried to withdrawal. i don't know...i didn't leave my basement accept to go to work for three or four days...woke up today got a bowl of cereal and went back to bed until about an hour ago.

5. Same :( I think I'm going to try and get a second job for a couple of months. I'm so broke.

6. no doubt dude,,,, it sucks when your best buddie,,chooses to hang with a fine ass female,,with a nice rack, and a heavenly heart shaped boodie,,,

than hang with a chum,,,,them females do have a way of making us fellows go all googly-eyed,,,,
    [​IMG]

7. i been in the same boat. my gf bein kinda strange.. friends are busy.. work sucks. oh well. just waitin for that next up i guess.

which could be tonight, might have a SESH (yeah i said it! i fuckin love that word) with a couple of good good friends.

8. Same here man. For the past 2 weeks ive just been sitting around bored. I cant wait till spring comes every winter seems to have a boring month.

9. ...i wonder y?