I been abducted

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by fw817tx, Apr 5, 2013.

1. I'm not too sure but I've had a small bump on the top left of my head since birth. Lately it's been hurting, causing migraines and shit. N I've been having weird dreams, today I dreamed of a magician doing tricks and I had to just push a rope so it swung by itself. As soon as the rope started swinging I felt some sort of shocks and it felt like I was flying through the air but I couldn't move or open my eyes. Then when I managed to wake up there was a green sparkle to my right. My butt don't hurt so I wasn't probed :), and I kinda do hope there's aliens interacting lol, but what you guys think.. Any of you had similar experiences?

2. How do you know it's a bump at the top of your head causing migraines?

3. Aren't all dreams weird

4. I had this horrible dream where the government had banned weed because it was dangerous ! Hahaha......... Damn...

5. Cus when I get migraines the pain pulses come from there. And as soon as I massage it, they lose strength. That's why I think it's the bump I'm not too sure though.

6. Migrains do not pulse from the top of the head. The word literally means, one side of the head.

Go to a doctor if you have a bump on your head that radiates headache like pain.

7. Well it's top left.. As in left side of my head towards the top, a 1 inch n 1/2 above my ear

8. Go to the doctor if it's been hurting suddenly.

9. Could be a brain tumor

10. Oh god.. Now I'm scared :'\ haha

11. lately my dreams are so fucking realistic im having troubles telling whats real life and whats dream.

its fucked.

12. [quote name='"Broses"']lately my dreams are so fucking realistic im having troubles telling whats real life and whats dream.

its fucked.[/quote]

Same here well last week, im back to normal now

13. [​IMG]

14. The sad part is, that isn't a dream

Only you can finish th

15. Well what if we all have a dream.. Where the green will be unseen and just be one in the streets? What if we all have a dream?! Where the Zzzzzzz

16. So you dreamed weird shit and have had a bump since birth, therefore aliens?

May I ask, have you appeared on the History channel at any point in your life? And do you have a pedo-grin, with big hair and a suit on?

17. Seems legit.

18. Well I saw this weird looking thing and I was taking hardcore hallucinogens ,so therefore aliens exist. I mean what else can explain that weird thing I saw?

19. I love when people take drugs knowing they are hallucinogens and still believe they are seeing god

20. Yea it's like the word hallucinogen has no meaning and they still believe the drug is some kind of gateway to aliens , spirits or God.