I beat up a purse snatcher tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InnerPeace, May 25, 2010.

1. I always wanted a chance to do that. I think I'll snatch a purse just to fuck myself up.

2. Calm down and read his post more carefully; he's not defending him, he's pointing out that with all of that force he could've killed the guy. There's no way he wouldn't have ended up at a hospital if the OP did all of that to him, something I was going to say myself

Well I hope you didn't kill the bastard, but good job

3. Slamming his head into concrete might have been a bit much....

Oh well, you're still the man.

4. #24 Johnny Blazed, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    sounds like overkill kicking him in the face punching him 7 times when he's out

might as well a pissed on him instead of spit

the guy was prolly just a drug addict strung which most of us prolly know people like that, if he didnt beat up the lady he could actually be decent guy just desperate and lookin for fast money

robbing folks is that fast way when you on that shit beleive me i know

5. Nice one dude.

The only time I've ever had to properly defend anyone I got fucked up. My 'friends' deserted me and I got pounded by 5 dudes... that's when you gotta be careful about going all vigilante on someones ass.

6. Wow, his family won't be able to eat for the next few days. Congrats, asshole.

Just kidding, you did good. :smoking:

7. #28 PrettyLit, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    hopefully this is true, cus that sounds sweeeet.
    Hell yeah for beating his fucking ass!

LMAO that would have been something to see!

8. If more people took action like you, we'd have a better world!

High freakin' five ^5 and + rep for givin' that jerk the ass whupin' he deserved :D

9. Your pic + that quote = :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

10. Haha your a pro vigilante

11. Badass dude. Fuck those dirt bags up! haha.

Don't see how people are trying to justify a guy stealing a ladies purse. Yeah he may have done a lot of physical harm but still what's he supposed to do? Let some guy get away with stealing a ladies purse which has credit cards, cash, driver license etc with a couple cuts and bruises. Someone fucks with someone they should get it back 10x worse.

12. this sounds made up

13. hahaha i just watched this shit the other nightt

14. he stole a few dollars, he didn't rape anyone. what you did was excessive and pretty lame, imo. this guy could have a sick family member and medical bills to pay, have hungry kids to feed, or could have been an addict. you don't know his story. i'm not saying what the robber did was right, but you shouldn't have been so excessive, if you knocked him down and got the purse back i don't see the point in hurting him further. if he's stealing purses for a living he's going to have a hard time paying his medical bills, assuming he's still alive. fuck violence, i'm sick of it. i know i'm going to be negative repped for this but i don't give a shit.

15. sorry but you need to video tape the next beat down for me to believe. dont worry bro it's real simple just carry a video camera EVERYFUCKINGWHERE with you. YOUTUBE BIIOOOTCH

I just love how the guy perfectly catelogged the entire fight.. fuck If I'm in a fight no fucking way can I remember exactly how many times I hit the guy.. everything is like in slow-mo for me and I kind of black out when I fight.. probably a good strategy for getting your ass kicked but then again I'm not an asshole looking for fights all the time

16. that got me thinking. GC should sell capes with like pot leaves or something on them. What stoner wouldn't want to roam the streets smoking weed, and protecting people from real crime (since the cops cant), in their brand new GC cape.

17. All of our "super stoners" would be in jail before the sun came up... for being stoned.

LAPD: "Sir you can't be stoned, with a cape full of pot leaves, running around accusing people of snatching purses."

"Sorry officer I'm high"

18. i wouldve done everything op did, except i wouldve kept the purse. :devious:

19. A purse does fit your personality