I attract gay/bi men.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wtfjusthappened, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Let me preface this with the fact that I have nothing against any sexual orientation.

It just seems that every bar or club I go into the first person to therr is a guy hitting on me.

Not subtly hitting on me either. I walked into a bat and this guy walkes up and says "you make me horny"

This kinda stuff happens more times than I can count.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Maybe you should wear less makeup and leave the purse at home.  

3. I tried that already

4. Then tell them that you have a nice big hard-on that is just dying to get sucked. 

5. See thats the type of thing im tying to avoid.

Maybe reverse psychology will work though

6. eh probably not :laughing:

What do you look like? that might have alot to do with it.

7. Tell them that your "Poz".  

8. Idk man iv always considered myself average.
    I dont dress in any way that would indicate anything.
    Haha that should do the trick.

Couldn't tell ya then :laughing: heck use it to your advantage. Let em know you aren't into that but will drink with em and chill. Gay guys are pretty willing to buy drinks for someone thats nice or cute.

10. I don't think that he's looking to take advantage of the situation, he just wants to be left alone.  It is sort of obnoxious for somebody to come up and come on to you like that.  Women generally don't like it, and I do not blame him for getting annoyed.  

No i totally understand that part. If him being polite about it and turning them down doesn't work what can ya do? I've found most of the time if you just explain yourself and respond kindly most guys will leave you alone unless they're really intoxicated. I never told him to tell them to buy drinks but alot of the times they're happy to share even with no intentions.

12. #12 garrison68, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    I have never had a problem with turning down an offer from a male, the few times it happened to me they just dropped it.

I think that it's the same for him, but it keeps happening with new guys.   

13. Quit hanging out at gay bars fool

14. #14 fromTheOldCountry, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    It happens, not a big deal at all. Thankfully not in a couple months, and in public though. 

Usually I just get out of there asap. Like, okay good talk, gotta go. 

15. Same. Old ladies too.

I've only seen one guy really go for it. He was a friend from high school and we went out with him downtown bar hopping a few times. First time he tried to convince my friend to let him blow him. I was half awake listening to him explain no matter what he does he was not going to get hard. Second time he was once again really drunk and my best friend who is a rugged kinda guy, crazy white boy was standing at the end of the table in the bar/club and i was sitting. You could barely hear so i saw Sam (gay friend) come up and say something flirty to my buddy. My friend couldn't hear him so he leaned in and said what. My other friend leans in says something in his ear and just grabs a hand full of asssss :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . My best friend stands up straight as hell and has the straighest look on his face ever. I was of course enjoying my drink and laughing it up. He tells Sam that he's not into that and Sam goes to hug him or something and my friend patted him on the shoulder and walked away.

Now that is a very very forward gay man with no boundaries. That's how you get the hell kicked out of you in the alley after last call.

Hey OP all you can really do is continue being polite and letting them know you're not interested. Don't be afraid to hang out with them or go have some drinks. Gay guys are pretty awesome :3.

17. Nice to see romance isn't dead :D