i apologize

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, May 30, 2011.

1. i would like to say im sorry to those i flipped out on, its like 90 in my room and i dont take heat well, on top of that i went from smoking all day every day, 3 times a day, to cold turkey cause im not in college and my town has legit nothing. the closest weed is 7 miles away and i dont have a car cause car insurance is high. stoners are the click i fit in with best so if i lose that then i dont fit in anywhere else. sad but true.

2. #2 twotokepass, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    edit: sorry forgot no legal highs allowed here haha

3. no i said the community, what else can i do, im so sick and tired of computer im ready to chuck it out the window but then i got jack to do

4. Some people just don't like mindless violence shit, especially against animals. Even if you do like it, some of the city doesn't, in fact i'd say most of it. This site is supposed to have good vibes, and to some people those videos are offensive. Dude we all get flustered sometimes, and I know where I live today it's hot as balls. Just try to weather the day, and go day-by-day. You have a job or anything?

5. Ive probably walked a solid 7 km to get weed, not gonna lie hahah
    Not many people apologize on forums though so props.
    Good luck getting weed, and i hope your mood improves!

6. Summer is the best time to blaze (no pun inteded)

7. true the warmer it is the higher a person can get. correction the closer the temperature is to 98.6

8. i know the rules on this place sometimes r a pain in the ass. you cant talk about mushrooms, cant talk about k2 and spice, cant show violence, cant show nudity(big one that sucks), but im on here more then facebook so i guess the good outweigh the bad.