Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I apologize formally to grasscity.com

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StoneyMan4, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The last hour I have acted like an immature child by trolling the forums. I realize now, with the help of the community, that it was not funny nor humorous.

I have apologized to mushroom VIA PM and I hope he accepts it, because it is sincere.

This thread is not a troll, despite my behavior the last hour or so.

I was only doing it because it was making the community so angry and at the time, I thought it was funny.

I will not be posting anymore on this website.

Thank you for your time and hospitality.

2. Wtf trooolll!!!

Get the irony guys? Get it? Get it?!?!

3. #5 Metallic Junkie, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    I think the OP smoked a joint before posting this and is now chill.

Apology accepted.

Edit: Come on guys be chill. He accepts his mistake now lets accept his apology.

4. i say fuck an appology and burn the troll. seeing dicks all over the forums wasnt pleasant.

5. Have fun explaining this to your ISP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.