I am very sad

Discussion in 'General' started by Buell, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I have lived in calgary all my life, and have had hookups all my life. Well not my whole life, but since I have smoked. And all of a sudden everyone is dry or too high on coke to be reliable. I havent gone a day without for a year until today. Me sad! Me no rikey!:(

2. get more

3. One day, don't bitch about that shit man...

4. #4 MadScientist215, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    if you live in canada you should be able to get some pretty easily. im very good at picking out people that smoke so whenever i go anywhere new it only takes me about an hour to find someone to buy from.

EDIT: I live in So Cal

5. i dunno.. get over it...
    todays the first day i´ve smoked in like 3 weeks and that´s involuntary

6. time for a t break anyways?

7. You live in Canada... You don't know what dry is man, lol. Hit any headshop up there dude and sure you won't be dry for long.

8. I know i shouldnt be so whiny, I live in the far far NE in the boonies. And I havent had to just go out and look for it! Me scared!
    But I will grow some balls for the day and do it!!! Today is the day!

9. ME SCARED?
    u goof.

10. I hate when people talk like that. "I is so happy"

My 6 year old cousin seems older then him when she types..

11. What kind of disgustin' thread did I go into

12. Some random hot girl asked me if I had any at school the other day. Was a sad day to be dry.

13. Haha, the same thing happened to me in high school.

Except I did have weed and that hot girl became my gf :D

14. Sorry to keep up with the direction change of the thread but this hot girl at the country club asked me if I had any it turned into fuckin in the pool (which was closed) but yeah you'll find it again maybe just take a t-break.

15. Haha dude was wondering "I wonder what would could have happened with her"

And you just finished the story :smoke:

16. I like being goofy fuckers!
    And thats how i found my husband, was lookin for weed in high school, ended up getting weed and fuckin in the egnlish classroom. booya!

ps. I am a "her" meaning I have a pussy. Ass.