I am the liquor - Jim Lahey

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by iAMtheLiquor, Aug 7, 2008.

1. #1 iAMtheLiquor, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
    Hey guys,

It's the good ole' Liquor King. I do this for the booze money. I unload my crop and buy some of the finest scotch the world has ever seen. Along with a beautiful scotch buzz, I will spark up a nice thin honey dutch, full of only the finest. I use a tiny bit of expensive tobacco to keep it burning properly and to add flavor.

Aside from that nonsense, here are the most recent updates from my site. Took the pictures on Monday of this week, and also some more yesterday.

I had a large problem with yellowing but I took care of it by hitting them hard with some nitrogen ferts. So, the yellowing you see is just some casualties from late last week. These plants are as healthy as I have ever seen, and are still growing great.

Take a look, and let me know anything you see.

Lastly, I kinda snapped a branch by tying it down too hard. It was my first time using LST. But, I believe that it will be fine. It has been a week or so and the leaves are still green as can be and the branch is still growing.

You will see all of this in the pictures below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures taken with my 2 MP Voyager Camera Phone.

2. every thing is looking good.

3. Nice pics, yea that branch will be just fine. I am a huge fan of scotch myself, but lack of booze money usually restricts my choices. Lately I've been drinking Crown, I'd say my favorite scotch I've had is JW Black Label, great stuff. I'd like to try the Blue label

Good Luck on the harvest :smoke:

4. Blue Label is unreal. I prefer Red label over Black even though Red is cheaper. Crown is soooo great. Great drink, but I can usually drink the bottle alone and still want a drink or two to finish the night.... Some of the ebst drinks I have had recently were : 1981 Gold Medal winner Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Malt, Grant's 21 year old Scotch Whiskey and also Chivas Regal 18 year old Malt. All of those bottle were around the price of $80 US, and I had to pay for none of them although finished each of them with my best friend.

Thanks for the love. I expect some good things. I am doing serious reading on drying and curing. I have read many of the guides here but want to read more, possibly with pictures. If you guys have any ideas on weher to see some, let me know.

5. Get some Highland Park 18, flavor is so complex it will amaze you.

6. I got a good liquor buzz on right now...tanqueray and tonic tonight.

7. Gin and Tonic is such a great drink. I could drink that all night. I hope I am not upsetting anyone that I am such an alcoholic on a primarily marijuana forum. I lovvvvve Mary too... But I just love them in combo soooooo much more.

8. Yea I like the Red label as well, usually buy it over the black cause its cheaper but every now and again I need the black. If your looking for info on curing and such check ICMAG they have a whole forum dedicated to it, good stuff. I found a really good procedure for quick drying bud for little samples ;)

heres the link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=12