I am thankful for Grasscity for...

Discussion in 'General' started by dudeindistress3, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So I just joined but I've been on the forums for over a year. I think everyone has something to be thankful for Grasscity for. A passed drug test, growing info., advice, a ton of cool information non-Mj related, smoking pieces help, to much to list... I thought it would be cool to have a place where people put why they're thankful for GC. You can take down this thread if this idea has been done already. But I'll start.
    I'm thankful for all the information from the philosophy section, politics sections, etc. not necessarily Mj related. Though all of the Mj related stuff is cool too!

2. I have learned quite a bit of different lingo on here. Some things may not mean the same in other parts of the counrty.

Also lots of small tips and tricks, like blunts rolling, hiding places, different uses of kief etc...

Been soaking up as much info as possible from GC since 09

3. Forgot about this thread. I've learned a ton of stuff now that I'm participating in threads instead of just lurking

4. [quote name='"Brohem"']Ya but were not allowed to have an island so..[/quote]

That's true. if people are serious we'll get it worked out, it might just take more time. But I'm not tryin to start any shit with the mods

5. [quote name='"Brohem"']Ya but were not allowed to have an island so..[/quote]

Yea, we should like pool together our funds and buy one