Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am still high maaaan

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sundar334, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Its been about 10 hours since I smoked last and I still feel a Lil buzz and feel a little slow. Is this normal. This feeling is great though.

2. I don't know if it's normal or not, I never stayed high from weed that long. Enjoy!

3. Are you new to smoking weed?

4. Your not 'High' you are feeling the after effects. Happens to me every time i can feel it for at least 24 hours and I've been smoking for years but it gets less and less with the years.

5. That isn't high. Nobody's high 10 hours after smoking. This sounds like lingering aftereffects to me.

6. i know what you mean its not like a full on high but ive had a lingering buzz for hours and hours sometimes 

7. My first time I felt off or kinda strange for a couple days. A tree even smiled at me, no lie.

8. kool story bro