i am so stoned right now.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sillystoner69, Feb 14, 2010.

1. sooo . im pretttty stoned right about now :)

2. Today was a nice day, let the night be even nicer.
    :smoking:

3. Tonight should be decent watching the olimpics a bit then retire to the kitchen to get some food then it's Rainbow 6 Vegas time on my xbox 360.

4. im stoned and waiting for the girls to come pick me up....nothing better than a rich girls comfy mercedes back seat while stoned:smoking:

5. i love weeedd:)

6. I love how simple this thread is but actually started a pretty decent convo LOL.

Just have some new tunes on, chillin. Work in the A.M. though :mad:

7. dude. youre never going to believe it but i am doing the exact same thing and i have to work in the morning too! shit.;)

8. Damn eh, it sorta kills the buzz....but at the same time getting high makes me forget about work and anything else shitty lol! :cool:

9. yes!! i know just what you mean.

10. I'm fucking ripped off some hash oil. :D I love weed.

11. Got one last bud big bud of purp and tryin to decide what to do with it to make it get me reaallllllyyy high...any suggestions?

12. random story,

the other day after a two mounth t-break I smoked outside my school in the smokers pit witha a few buddies. there was this rich kid that always gets super high off like 3 hits and is already super ditzy to beguin with. anyways we gave him about 6 big bong rips and he was soo high , alot higher then me even after my t-break and someone gave him a little push and he fell into almost knee deep snow.
    he couldent get up and just sat there with a sad look on his face. I just felt like sharing.
    by the way the Canadian girls hockey team is winning 18-0!!

13. thats wicked funny. my friend ate dirt earlier. we were walking to the store to get food for the munchies and she fell on the sidewalk and then we just laughed for like 20 minutes.

14. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']who isnt:smoking:[/quote]
    Me...:(

15. Going to join you in a couple of minutes.... :D

16. i had a ''nick'' of kush left

i just twisted me a nice sized blunt in a cigarello
    rolling the last lil bit of weed aint an issue with me
    i have a steady connect that makes it a priority to keep me satisfied

for example, he comes to my house at the same time(9am) every morning
    to drop me off weed, the 1st time i copped from him i told him to visit me every morning, and faithfully........he has LoL

:smoking:''LIGHTS BLUNT'':smoking:

now, im watching OZ,

after finishing the episode im looking at, im gonna hop on the ps3 for a lil while, i feel like playing RESIDENT EVIL 5 for some reason. :cool:

-ps- its 6am by the way.

17. im about to smoke up again in my attic haha

18. yesterday after i left to go out to atlanta a crackhead threw an egg at my friends car, i lol'd .........and im stoned/:smoking: