Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am so mother f*cking high right now/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pbuilder, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Ugh i wish my highs were that amazing again. Tolerence is a bitch.

2. I hate altered time perception, then if the high is too intense at the peak, it seems like it takes forever for it to go away.

3. [quote name='"Veggietales"']I hate altered time perception, then if the high is too intense at the peak, it seems like it takes forever for it to go away.[/quote]

Isnt that the best part? A super long high and feeling like you have forever to do whatever?

4. I find that time goes by pretty fast when I enjoy it. When I don't enjoy it, it goes by so slow.

5. This man, I can be high as fuck and having a blast for what feels like forever, look at the clock and like only 10 minutes since I last looked...Then go back to having a blast for what feels like forever again :hello: +rep for being wise

6. Time, goes, super, fucking, slow.

AND I LOVE IT!