I am so lucky!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dglass29, Jun 7, 2009.

1. So for the past week, A bunch of friends from college and I have been staying at my beach house in Maryland, and we are all under 21. This event occurred on Tuesday night, which was our third fourth day there. Every night we would party on my back deck, that overlooks the bay, drinking and smoking. On Monday night we lit off some fireworks off of my dock and nothing happened. So on Tuesday night, we decided that we would light off some more fireworks. For you knowledge, we were lighting off mortar shells. So we lit off the fireworks and kept drinking and smoking.
    Well half and hour later about 11 pm, just after we finished a blunt and had tons of beer cans on the table, a cop walks up to us asking about the fireworks. He said a neighbor called and complained about the fireworks. We commented that we saw the fireworks but did not set them off and said it was a house down the street. He said okay and then he decided to bring up all the beer cans that we had on the table. He said "I'm going to assume that you guys are 21 years old." We all stayed silent until he said "I'm going to give you guys a break", and then he walked away.
    At that moment I was so relieved because we would receive any underages or possession charges. We were so lucky

2. Ocean City, Maryland?

3. yeah, in ocean City, Maryland

4. Ocean City cops are usually dick heads..dealt with them a few times, none of them ended pretty.

5. ya its probably NOT the best idea to light off signal flares for the cops while you are partaking in illegal recreational activities...

common sense people. stay smart, stay alert, stay out of jail.

thats my word.