Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am so high.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheDubiousBaker, Aug 14, 2010.

1. I just got a new vape off craigslist for 40 bucks.

So worth it, I am toasted.

Just wanted to let you guys know this next bowl is for the city.
    :smoke:

2. Cool story..........man

3. Legit I need to pickup a vape

4. I've probably used like a .3 to get me high all day, with almost like no comedown.

Well worth the efficiency.:hello:

5. what kind of vape dood

6. It's a Vapir brand. I didn't have money for a higher price vape.

7. Nice dude.

8. Better vaked than baked. :cool:

9. in on this motherfucker :smoke::smoke: cheers blades

10. Ayeeeeee! Grats on the new vape.

11. So high that you though it was a great idea to come on the SEASONED TOKERS section and let us know?

This is just MY OPINION (which i'm entitled to), that a seasoned toker doesn't tell people how high they are because that information is for themselves and themselves only to enjoy.

When someone tells you they're high, do you get all giddy and go "ALRIGHT DUDE!! RIGHT ON!" No...at least I don't, I either get jealous or am just like, "Okayyy?"

12. ..well, my bad?

I just wanted to let you guys know about my new purchase and how happy I was with it.

13. #14 Flight96, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    Congratulations on having the ultimate buzz kill mixed with awkwardness response that anyone can possibly give to someone thats high. You should win an award.

But then again, thats just my opinion:rolleyes: (AND IM GONNA SAY ITS MY!! OPINION AND IM ENTITLED TO IT IN PARENTHESIS BECAUSE IM SO DEFENSIVE AND DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY POST!!)

Funny stuff kid...Funny stuff. And by the way IM HIGH AS FUCK AND I WANT ALL OF GC TO KNOW IT.

ANYWAY....

To the OP, Gratz on the vape, I also have a vapir brand one. It's portable too. :)

14. Way to be an ass, I bet you just read the title didn't you? :hello:

Grats on the vape man, I need to get one of them soon. I wanna try one before I buy it though.

15. Anecdotal tale, gentlemen.