Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am so disgusted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c0jeffc0, Mar 14, 2011.

1. well there i was just sitting at my comp takin bong rips outta an almond extract bottle, and replyin to threads. All of a sudden im feeling a little cottony and take a gulp of my drink.... oh wait nope drink was on the other side.........just got back from throwing up

anyone ever had a similar situation or am i just that stupid?

2. I almost drank bong water once too. Luckily the gruesome smell saved me.

3. Haven't done this before, but i could definitely see myself doing something similar. I'm sure this has happened to plenty of people lol.

On a side note aren't almond extract bottles usually like 3inches tall? how did you make a bong out of it...?

4. the only thing i can say is thank god i just made it and only took a few hits so far. but its all good repacking now for another ^.^

5. I've done similar things, such as grabbing the wrong item without thinking, but I've never drank bong water. Lucky me. :smoke:

6. ive gotten bong water in my mouth a bunch of times. doesnt taste bad if you put new water in after everytime you use it :hello:

7. Hahah, I actually played rock paper scissors with a few friends of mine to see who would have to drink the bong water. (Obviously I wouldn't have drank it if I lost anyways hahaha) Thank God however, that I didn't lose. My friend ended up puking it all back up :D

8. This one time at a party I accidently picked up the wrong can of beer, which unfortunately for me had been used as an ash tray (for cigarettes) all night.
    It didn't taste so good. :smoke:

9. oh man thanks guys for making me feel less stupid lol. great community im glad i registered finally :)

10. I accidentally drank some bong water one time too. I just finished a bowl in my bong, so I dumped the water out for another sesh into an empty water bottle next to my bed. I passed out, and woke up in the middle of the night thirsty as fuck, so I took a huuge gulp of the bong water next to my bed.

Not very tasty at all. :p

11. I took a huge gulp of bong water out of a cup I meant to pour out once, it was utterly terrible.

12. I've seen this one a few times. Cigarette butts and ashes+ bottom of the beer backwash = way worse than drinking bong water .

13. Omg last night I was taking rips of my bubbled and I took my finger off the carb and I got a mouthful of water that's been in there for like 6 sessions I almost thes up bug I mand up and drank it

14. My friends dip... Well darkness+dip bottle+Dr. Pepper bottle= Me drinking a mix of peppermint and wintergreen dip. It actually didnt taste bad at all, just the fact that I had a mouth full of dip made my stomach churn... :devious:

15. growin up my folks would dump cigarett ashes in cans and i was always scared id drink out of one. its never happened but id rather break both my arms again than do that. so its habbit to always look at what im drinking before i do.

16. I once made a bong out of a bottle. I took a SINGLE hit before deciding that a bottle pipe would be easier to smoke out of (I made the bong quite poorly). Being the lazy stoner I am, I just drank the water. One tiny hit is all I took and that water still tasted like shit. I feel sorry for you other guys.