Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am SO Blowed away right now.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vader Haze, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Just thought I would come over to this forum. I didnt even know these were here.

Anybody ever Smoke "Lord Vader"

2. Lord Vader.... wow.

3. i'm soooo high too. i just smoked a half ounce with some friends. only mids, but eh.

4. BLOWED away??? hahaha.. yeah. clearly you are..

5. lol lord vader..sounds like a name somebody made up to get more money for their bud

6. How many friends?

7. My boy came over with bud called "galactica" sounds like lord vadors ship :smoking:

8. hooray for being high
    im high
    your high
    we all cry for... more high...
    i dunno but the backspace key is so far away i dont wanna reach it
    ok
    damn
    shit this was good weed.
    why was I responding again?
    Nevermind...

9. my friend said that hydro is better because the hydrogen atoms fuse with the thc and get you like 10 times higher,and he'd know,his brother smoked pot like 3 times

10. we just smoke somed some shit called smiley we smoked it out of his yoda bong

11. Haha,
    Lord Vader,
    No, noone here has ever smoked that strain because it doesn't exist...
    its just one of the random ass names your dealer sold you bud as so that you'd
    pay more for it...

12. *blown

You should try a real strain... like "NYC Diesel"

13. I'm about to start breaking some down and loading it up in the vaporizer right now :D

pretty late for my wake and bake, I'm usually baked like a cake by this time.

14. #14 Vader21, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    we named our little fat black hookah vader

and we is me and my friend, not the guy who started the thread

:smoking:

15. I'm guessing you put "vader" in the search and found this sorry ass thread.

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tell your friend that is some funny shit. and absolutly ridiculas. omg dude, you should do some reading so as not to post totally false info.:smoking:

17. so like this one time, like me and my friend like loaded up our bong's bowl half with lord vader, the other half with Obi Wan Kannobis and the bong broke.:eek:

18. ha that's a funny one OP. :smoking:

Ima pop 2E later on today along w/ some weed:D.

19. have fun dude! what pillz are circulatin in the a??

20. right now I can only find these pink ladys. people keep taklin about these bluebapes but my girl can't find em.

I aint got no E connects:(