I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly truly sorry for posting this, but I need help

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Affiliate, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Hi guys. I am kind of obsessed with the study of drugs. What I mean is that, the only "drug" (herb) I take is weed, but I am really interested in other drugs that are just as great. Basically, here is what it is:

1. If it leaves holes in my brain, no thanks
    2. If it has a potential for severe addiction, no thanks
    3. Comedown, no thanks.

I am ( or will be one day ), a chemist, and I aim to make the perfect drug, that will cause absolutely no harm to a person, and so, I study all sorts of drugs, and their effects, and I will one day improve on them, and make them better. I have a question for you guys though, on one drug I am stumped on: ectasy.

Can you please tell me all about it? It's damage to the brain, addiction levels, permanent stuff, psychosis, etc... I realize I obviously can't trust the media ( lol about weed. man I love weed ), but I can hop on every "ecstacy is good!" person's back. Tell me the truth please.

You guys told me the truth about weed. I am thankful. Just one more request please. Sorry for posting this, but I had nobody else to ask lol. Thanks.

2. yep erowid is the bible but better because its about drugs and its true. everything.

but anyways man, im a completely average caucaisn person and when i take ex, my comedown is still as enjoyable as the peak roll. (high if you dont kno what roll is)

never depressing

3. 1. False. NIDA showed that this one guy had parts of his brain that were basically inactive(dark colors in the scan) had taken ecstasy, and therefore concluded that ecstasy caused brain damage. What they didn't say is that many other ecstasy users had brains that showed brighter colors in parts in the brain than people who have never taken ecstasy.

2. I roll all the time, but im not addicted. I only roll at most once every 2 weeks. The addiction is all in the mind, if you are weak minded then it may become very addictive. I know some people who just go crazy on e but then again there are others like me.

3. The comedown isn't all that bad for me, its just a feeling of "this sucks because i'm not rollin anymore." but thats about it. Other symptons is just exhaustion and apathy of whats goin on the next day. I always plan a unbusy day after for just chillin and smokin herb til i pass out.

The only thing thats shitty about E is the tolerance buildup and the loss of magic. I don't know much about chem but i don't think you can do anything about tolerance buildup since thats all in the body, unless you can somehow change that. And if you do need to know more about e then goto www.erowid.org like colaa said, its the most unbiased bible of drugs.

4. lol i just drank a bottle of dxm with the stuff that causes you to throw up.. lol i kept it in long enough to get the dxm to work but omg i ran into the bathroom and let loose all over the sink and well i had a 1ft subway hero and well yeah what a mess..

5. im glad i caught this thread...

In an episonde of playboy a few years back there was an a long article about the German scientist who orignally discovered MDMA. Hes old now, and lives amoungs white politcians and doctors and chemist who all deeply respect him for what they know, but wont tell you is true. Pure mdma is certiuanly thus far the most euphoric drug on the market, and poses, in truth, a very low threat, if taken moderatly (once every one to two weeks).
    When i was like 13 i saw an episode of 48 hours about european counseling and psychoanalisis station set up in remote parts of european mountains/forest. These places were espensive but guerenteed to reverse major psychological problems. A guerentee easy to live up to with the help of a tripple stack pure hit of ex that came with the down payment on each of 7, outdoor balcony "woodsy" sessions with the worlds most succesfull, understanding phychs and counseloures. Aperently the specvific oen they taled about had never cailed to life up to its money back guerentee, and this i believe. Once you've rolled, cock, smakc, just strait amphetamines(speed), everything, seems pointless and insuficient comapred to euphoric, "love" of ecstasy. I happen to believe love is trully god, and that love is simply the only pleasurable emotion, and also the emotion humans seek entirely, wether to their conciouse or subconciouse. E is a god given feeling of happynes and love for everyone. A laid back, free yet shrp thinking sensation of happyness and magic. The secret comes from the large amounts of saratonuin eing pumped onto your brain, causing ALL of your senses to stimulate VERY positive feedback, especialy touch, wether it be form another human being or a piece of silk.

The only deaths ever recorded based soly in the post mordem due to ecstasy were actuelly not do to ecstasy, they were do to either over, or more frequently, dehighdration. To be safest drink a bottle of gatorade to retain the 24-32 ounces of water you drink with the hit itself. drink whensever you get thirsty, FOR SURE. The drug retains water better the alchol, and trust me, thats crazy. also...RAVE. Thats E's home and where its happiest, trust me, VERY LOUD TRANCE, DANCING, AND SEX. GREATEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE.

Im not gunna spell check cuz im way to stoned to care, peace

6. I've rolled, I've done coke, I've smoked heroin, I've done speed. I think that ecstasy is way overrated.

7. E is still one of my favorites. But theres a large gap between times I do it (doing it often can damage seritonin [erm maybe its dopamine i hate neuropsych] release, and cause a few long term attention/memory problems). I prefer coke for my up and up high, but its got a bad rep for addiction and it seems to be a warranted one.

If you're just looking for something beyond bud I'd reccomend a low dose mushie trip. It's relatively safe and although it could be addictive I've never found it to be so. Just to warn you though, its probably not what you'll be expecting.

8. Never done E, not really interested. Plus, the onle stuff around here is like 75% codiene

Acids my perfect drug..

9. just weed and shrooms and painkillers. I m planning on doing coke its just so expensive around here i m waiting till i have cash to just throw away. I also want to try opium. Can't do herion cuz i fucking hate needles and if i smoke or nsort it i will feel like i m wasting it.

10. I do buds, shrooms, acid, XTC, coke, and meth ( the meth only once in a while )and i think XTC is one of the best drugs out there. I have never "crashed" on it and it give you such a good feeling lol

11. toker de PEACE, how much research have you actually done on X? I mean no offense, but it sounds like your spouting out a bunch of slightly incorrect information.

Here's some FACTS on XTC taken from many hours of research, from various books and websites.

1: It CAN cause permenant brain damage. The exact dose required for MDMA to become neurotixic is debated, but is generally around the 300-350mg range. Note: This is when it STARTS becomming neurotoxic, so if you know people who've eaten way more and lived, you're likely not lying, lol. The body can tolerate more than that dose of MDMA, but the damage being caused to your brain is permenant, and may be unrecognizable until severe enough damage has occured. So generally, if you keep your doses to less than 300mg, you should be safe. The cause of this brain damage is due to a chemicle that your brain produces to process the seratonin. Too much of this chemicle burns brain tissue, so thus, if you eat too much MDMA, too much seratonin is released, and too much of that chemicle is released to process it, and too much of this chemicle = your brain getting fried.

2: The most you should use it is about once a month or longer. I got this information from a few X-friendly websites that were put together by psychiatrists (IE, trained, medical DOCTORS who have completed undergrad studies in psycho-therapy, medical school, and graduate school (one was a PHD and the other a Masters)).

3: People have died from eating X, and these deaths were caused by a severe reaction that the person's body had with the drug. These are rare, however. The most common causes of death from X are as follows: 1.) Drinking WAY too much water and drowning. X thins the blood, and too much water will cause your blood to thin more. If your blood gets too thin you suffer a drastic drop in blood pressure, go into shock, and die. 2.) Dehydration/Overheating. Sometimes people don't drink enough water, dance too much, don't take enough breaks, etc. and their body overheats, dehydrates, and dies. X raises your body temp, so this makes overheating easy. Also, if you get too hot, this can lead to permenant brain damage. 3.) Mixing X with MAOI's or various other drugs. X isn't supposed to be mixed with a LOT of drugs. ESPECIALLY MAOI's! In most cases, when a person mixes MDMA with a MAIO, the resulting scenerio is death - or a very close call with it.

4: MDMA is mildly physically addicting, but EXTREMELY psychologically addicting. For some people, they just can't find happiness unless they're rolling face. This is another reason it shouldn't be done too often. People forget how to have fun and be happy without the drug.

Just FYI, erowid is not 100% fact. A lot of their info comes from personal experiences, as well as doctors and whatnot. When you research something, it's always best to use multiple sources, and then compare/contrast these sources. Try to use un-biased, medical studies... Not government beurocratic sites.

12. http://www.ecstasy.org/ is a good site, check it out. Most of the good inofrmation is in medical journals or books. I have some on my shelf, don't belive most of the government crap and go for the independent stuff.

If used responsably MDMA is a rather safe drug. If you take more then one and use it on a daily or more then say bi weekly basis then it can cause issues.

13. EXACTLY! Key word there being responsibly. X is definately a drug that should be treated with respect, but when used responsibly, is actually pretty safe. Just do yer homework first.

14. Shrooms man Shrooms thats all that needs to be said there is no better time then trippin on some shrooms

15. But isn't that the case for all drugs, everything is ok in moderation... even moderation...

It seems the people who abuse X would likely abuse any other drug giving it a bad name, but that's what we have to deal with as responsible drug users, who never make the news because were not stupid...

16. Haha, sometimes I think that if I lived in a cabin in the woods, and didn't have to function in society, I could live my entire life on shrooms.