Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I AM NOT GETTING HIGH ANYMORE :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ProblemChild211, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I used to smoke a bit heavy (well not really heavy stoner heavy, more like 2 blunts a day) then I noticed I stopped really getting high. I thought it was my tolerance but once I smoked in a cypher I got really high.

I thought that maybe it's cause I always smoked alone in my room or car, I just got used to my surroundings. It didn't make sense to me so I just chalked it up as tolerance.

I have up weed from early 2011 until now. I started again round the beginning of Sept 2014.

I took 3 puffs and I got HIGH. So high I was debating never smoking again. But I knew how to control myself since I smoked before and I was fine. Smoked again the next day and got really high again but not as bad as the first time.

After about 3 days I noticed the same problem.

I stopped getting high. Since that first time which was probably the 5th of this month I've smoked about a blunt or two everyday, and smoked a total of a little over 1/4 of weed. But like the problem a few years ago, I stopped getting high.

All I notice now is being slightly more cerebral and a pressure behind my eyes. But no body high, no deep cerebral effects, none of the good stuff. I'm smoking whole blunts now and the best I get is a headache

It surely can't be tolerance, no way my tolerance went up that fast in 2 weeks when I haven't touched weed in close to 4 years.

If it helps I often smoke alone in my apt. It it cause I'm in the same surroundings?

Anybody can help me with this?

2. stop smoking blunts and get yourself a nice bong/vape

3. smoke some hash. my tolerance is permanently fucked, so i make some each weekend, most of the time, and get real high :hippie:

4. Sounds like a high tolerance. Try spreading out your smoke sessions. Might be a bit psychological as well.

Could a high tolerance be built up so quickly?

If I smoke 2x its a wake n bake and again probably like 8pm.

I think its psychological and im just controlling the high so well i think im sober.

6. It's different for everyone, some people just have naturally high tolerances. 

I agree, you're psyching yourself out of your own high. Next time you light up, don't think about how high you are or what your tolerance is like or any of that. Just enjoy the herbs and enjoy the high.

7. Find some better weed and you'll sing another tune. 

I think you may be right. thanks

9. Try smoking less

10. Try taking a dab lol that will get you high
    but I feel the most high when I smoke in my room, where I always smoke. Anywhere else its hit or miss, unless I take a dab.

11. Smoke better weed and goat every hit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIu1goYDLtY

13. Buy good weed first thatll help. And a little t-break may be what you need. Take a week off, get some shit done. It may suck but youll save a lot more weed if you do that every couple months. Also, blunts do get me nearly as high as a bong/pipe. Invest jn a nice piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I never have a problem getting high when I use one of my bongs....and I smoke every single day.

15. Blunts are a major waste of weed...bong it. Plus, ya might be in a batch of crap weed...Change supplier or grow your own organically..then your problems will be what to do with so much weed and how little it takes to get ya soaring. I'm damn near afraid of my weed it's so potent.

16. How much you rolling in a blunt anyway? One, two gs ? That's just crazy if it's just you sitting in your car takin....

17. I put about .5-1 in each blunt. Nothing too crazy

18. I put about .5 give a little in each. Nothing too crazy.

Cause it's impossible my tolerance got built up so quick and I haven't smoked for 4 yesrs

19. Your weed sucks

20. #20 Deleted member 629842, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    Sounds like someone needs concentrates.