I am no longer a stoner :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I "quit" 2-3 months ago because my grades were shit. At a party 3 weeks ago with a a friend we smoked a blunt. I didn't like it at all, I was all sketched out and nervous (other friends birthday and his parents were there and I REALLY don't want them to know I smoke). A few hours later we went outside and smoked 2 bowls from a bong. This time I got the fuck away from the parents and had a pretty enjoyable high. But I CRASHED after and it sucked. Maybe that's because I haden't had much sleep that past night.

I haven't smoked since. I'm broke, and don't really talk to my stoner friends anymore. I spend my money on video games and computer shit now. IDK. I've got like $4 now so I can't pick up now. I'm saving money for more computer stuff and shrooms too. Anyways just I'm kinnda babbling here. Anyone else lose their passion for the herb? How did you get it back?

2. college has forced me to severely cut down on my smoking.

in high school when i served, i smoked literally all day, everyday (other than when i was at football practice).

now that i am in college, in chemical engineering courses; i smoke AT MOST 2 or 3 times a week on a good week. this past month i have smoked twice.

3. yo u need to stop wastin ur time on them video games n shit, weed enhances your mind it's something almost priceless

• Like Like x 1
  4. dude. you'll always be a stoner.:D

5. Yea, I had it for a while. Just had a lotta shit on my plate, and didn't have the time. I got out of the habit, and then when I DID smoke, it wasn't as enjoyable. Then I jumped back on the stoner bus, and I've been high since.

6. No worries dude. It was bound to happen in sometime in your life.

It had happen to me last year but I'm back. If you really enjoyin getting stoned then no worries, it'll come back soon or later. Just enjoy what you're doing and not think about it till you have enough money or decide to get high.

7. Well..your passion is gonna flow where it needs to. If it's not with the bud...then it's not.

You seem to like computers and smoking equally..but both being expensive habbits I would make one my main.

In my experience..being a stoner isn't something you create. I became a stoner from a mix of my wants and physical release needs...I wanted to be happy which smoking weed did..and I also wanted a release from normal life..which weed also did. So I became what yall call a "stoner"...I smoked many many..many times a day.

If that's not your path though then don't push it. It's not a glorious path..

Honestly I'd say just stick with your computers..you obviously have a passion for them. Just run with it..life wont give you more then you can handle..even if it seems tough at times. You can have a main hobby..but pick your priorities.. a good mix of both = a happy life

• Like Like x 1
  8. DICEMAN droppin knowledge on all ya. Yeah, pretend i said what he said.:smoking::smoking:

9. I think I just need to smoke again in a comfortable environment. I used to love smoking sooo much, I probably still do but this computer stuff is too expansive. I want a new laptop, HDMI cord, hard drive, and a controller receiver. That's way more then I'll get for christmas I tell ya. I guess I'll set some money aside and get a dub every month if I can come up with the money. But I doubt I'll get a job so fuck.

10. If you can't bring yourself to save money for weed, then you don't deserve to smoke weed.

11. He has other priorities right now, weed doesn't always come first.

I stopped for a couple weeks once, just felt i didnt want to anymore. felt great, tried smoking and didnt enjoy it then smoked the next night and i dont know just fell in love again.

12. weed really isn't expensive man. Get some regs for like $20. You're acting like it's completely out of your reach. I don't see how that's possible. Not trying to be an antagonist but for real..

13. yeah but $4 could barely afford a joint.

14. uh i hope your kidding

15. Yeah, i've definitely lost a passion. Its been a month since i last smoked, and if i still smoked, i would have spent at least 200 bucks on weed over that time. Plus i've gotten a lot more done than if i was still smoking. I can't really moderate it, i'll start smoking a little here and there, and soon it will be everyday again. I just have an addictive personality. I'd still love to grow bud again, but I doubt I will start smoking everday, like i used to, at least i hope i don't. It's nice to have a clear head for once, and not be in a haze so to speak.

16. I quit for a period while I was recieving some US Gov't training (they drug tested), and while I was working in the transportation industry.

I have since purchased a urinator (drug test cheater) and smoke one or two bowls a day.

The way I see it, If I'm going to get intoxicated I might as well get stoned. It is the least harmful to your body out of most drugs, and it calms my anxiety.

17. I googled it and that thing seems like it would work. Great investment.

Although I have a job whenever I go home, I need a steady supply of money for college. Only way to get a job is to pass a drug test. Started my break 14 days ago. Next week I'm going to go fill out applications and hopefully by the time break's over one would have called me and I'll be set.

18. I don't have a "passion" for smoking anymore, used to smoke everyday but now it's occasionally, but all of my friends smoke bud, I just get along better with people who smoke bud, it seems people who don't smoke just don't have the same view of the world ya know, it's like their deluded, and don't really know what's going on. I dunno, it's hard to explain, but once you smoke bud on a regular basis you just have this connected feeling to the universe and this understanding that can't really be put into words.

19. Yes. It does help being able to smoke at college (basically) without having to sneak around, but I don't always find the time.

20. I get that with people who have done psychedelics also. They're usually always so chill, easy to talk to, and insightful. It's always fun to spark up that conversation when everyones drunk, people just telling their tripping stories. It's always good vibes around those people. I usually can't stand people who only drink, and have never done other drugs, just something about their personalities.