I am new, so I'll pass the joint...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by iMhigh, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Just found this site today and it rocks. I have been looking for a smokers lounge where I can just kick back with other smokers from all walks of life. So how is everyone doing? Remember, puff, puff, pass. Don't mess up the rotation.

2. Welcome to the city .. Kick back take off your shoes, and enjoy the party!!!!

3. Uh...Bud Head....puff, puff, pass, man!!!!! Leave it to you to fuck up the rotation before it barely gets started!!! ;)

It's cool that you found the City, iMhigh! Enjoy your stay!!!

4. I'm sorry Mistress RMJL..

Puff Puff Passsssssss

5. Cool!!!! ;)

Puffpuffpass.....

6. Oh...is it my turn again. Puff, Puff, Puff(extra puff), Pass!

7. Welcome to the best City on the 'Net. Enjoy your time here.

Puff, puff, pass :)

8. <<<-----*sits in the middle to get it on both ways around the circle*

9. "fuckin bogarts"

*puff puff pass*

"last time i use the shitter when buds around"

*puff puff pass*

"ah damn.. maybe ill sneak it in with me"

*puff puff pocket*

*run*

10. puff, puff, pass. (smiles); load another bowl.

welcome to the city friend.

ick

11. suck suck....pass.....(it's the bong you know).....lol......Peace out....Sid

12. Puff (cough), Puff (cough)...damn a wake-n-bake is the greatest smoke of the whole day. I am leaving to school now so I guess I will pass the green.
    *Watch out, the first hit of the day is kinda harsh.

13. yo im new to this site too, ive been lookin at the forums all the time but havent registered till now, awesome site tho,

puff puff pass:D

14. damn right man puff puff pass, and welcome to the city, i hope u enjoy ur stay.

15. Oh, my turn again...ok, puff, puff........(cough cough) puff, puff..........Pass...damn this shit is killa!!!!!!! :smoking:

16. Hope ya enjoy your stay! Ever need any information on pills, hit me up. I'm a pill expert.

puff, puff, pass.

Shit.. its gone...

*rolls another*

Puff, Puff, Pass.

HAHA my joint is better...

ok continue the rotation with the new J!

17. Thanks for busting out a new fatty i c e. Your right (cough) this shit is better. Oh and I will hit you up on some pill questions later, right now I am getting blown though...puff, puff, pass...keep this high going!!!!!!

18. I'm already blown but I had to jump in this circle, welcome man, i'm new too.

puff puff passs!

19. puff puff........man i gotta shoot, ,anyone on this next?............Peace out.......Sid

20. Hey Yall.. I am new here as well.. and I just wanted to say that I love the site and all the threads.. Keep doing what you do best.. Smoke that shit..

xoxo
    tokingracefully:cool:

Grasscity Deals Near You