I Am In Love!!!!! This Is Her...

Discussion in 'General' started by blueend, Apr 21, 2008.

1. i just took my new and second dog..she is a golden retrivier...and she adorble and adorable!!
    i named her Rasta.

what do you think.just wanted to share my happiness..:hello::D
    these are the very first pics of her.she is still a little scared.she was born on 25th of march...so she is very young still..and she just pied on my carpet..hehe

Attached Files:

2. Really cute dog, I love retrievers.

This comment lead me to imagine of your dog pooping pies, you know.. apple, or lemon meringue, that would be a sweet dog. :smoking:

3. i probably wrote it wrong..pissed...oh well u know what i mean(i hope..)

4. awwww.. dude. she is SO precious. i want to hold herrrrr :[[

5. 'thing cute as hell
    with that name you realize you gotta blaze her up a bit...when she gets older of course. :smoking:

6. Cute dog, great name.

7. That is the coolest little dog lol. All you gotta do now is paint it green yellow and white :p

8. I decided to have kids instead of dogs. With kids you can teach them to clean up after themselves.

9. Haha, he's cute. Golden Retrievers are good dogs too.

Good choice. :wave:

10. Very cute.

Seems like she's going to be a very light colored retriever! That's what I had :)

11. there wont be any blazing up cause i have a friend who used to smoke with his dog and after years the pure dog went mad so he had to kill it...

so no blazing up for Rasta.i 'm never letting Milu in the room when i am smoking too(my other dog). i am afraid i am gonna damage them.
    but last night she was crying and i put some reggae and she just stopped... i think i know what her music is ..;-)
    milu on the other hand enjoys psychedelic..
    i loove my dogs..they are so precious..
    thanx 4 the comments grasscitizens..

12. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i had to do it. lol. so cute!!!!

13. Yup.

You can color me a stereotypical female when it comes to puppies... they do tend to make me squeal with glee. :p

PUPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

14. had to do what?
    i kknow she is damn too cute and preety:hello:

15. Awwww very cute dog. A dog is a stoners best friend. Also its funny that your dog likes types of music its same with my dog if i put on any type of rock my dog will cover her ears and howl but put on some 90s hip hop and shes groovin'

16. he he yeah.. both my dogs hate pop and grrek music .seriously she was cryng for half an hour ad i put natural mystic and she just shut up and sleep...aaaaaaaaaaa puppies..:p

17. :p C U T E N E S S !!!! :p

i iwhs i could get another puppy.....

18. Isn't it a little early to be taking the dog if it was born on March 25th?

19. yes i know i thought that too cause i took Milu my other dog when he was 6 weeks.
    but they told me its ok..
    btwi know she missed her mama cause she is always sucking my fingers and it breaks my heart when she cries....but i treat her like a queen..actually she really is a princess.

when /if i ever have kids ill totally be a crazy mama..