I am going to hell.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariaJuana92, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I'm 22 and I don't want to play any of those bullshit ex games.

First of all, the relationship is over and done with. It will never be like it was. People change. Things are different.

It's not some magic fairytale that you're going to hop into and off you go to happiness.

I don't know. I've seen too many good people fucked over because someone can't get their ex out of their head.

The main thing that I've learned from Grass City's LS&R is that people want what they can't have.

OP needs to look at everything objectively.

2. The ship has sailed on. Jam is right.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that you will have the same relationship you did when you were 17.

It won't happen. What you're gonna get yourself into is a bunch of disappointment.

3. What was the reason you broke up with your ex in the 1st place?

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. If you listened to what I said, I said it's way too soon to be talking about marriage. Just saying.

5. you honestly think you can tell if someone is not gunna cheat
    based on if they talk to someone or not
    huh

6. Temptation these days is irresistible.

Forget about morals and values and soon enough guilt won't even exist for you anymore and you'll be able to cheat and lie about it like it's nothing.

7. That's what you said.

Pretty much that he's the one but you want to wait a bit before marriage.

I'm saying you're obviously confused. You should probably be alone if one week you say that a guy is the one and next week you're afraid of maybe possibly cheating.

8. Do the right thing. Leave them both and marry me. I love you.

9. Lmao. I never said I was afraid of cheating.
    But my heart is cheating simply by having feelings for my ex.
    And I can't control that.
    That doesn't mean I don't have the basic respect for my boyfriend to not meet up with my ex, or let anything happen.

10. If you get with your ex then you're gonna be happy for a second, then get over it because you have your ex. It won't be as great as you imagined. You'll get bored and realize you made a mistake leaving your boyfriend and then just try to get him back. And probably won't be able to. People want what they don't have, human nature.

Id stay with the current bf.

11. You can lmao me all you want but I still think you should get your shit together.

I should go back and reread what your original post was saying but now it seems like you're trying to justify your feelings for your ex. Bottom line is that you're fucking up. Look at the name of the thread. You called it, im going to hell. You already knew what you are doing isnt right.

If you want someone to tell you that it's okay to talk to your ex that you have feelings for, then I guess you can just skip my replies.

If you truly had respect for your boyfriend, you would have already cut off your ex and told him to go about his way.

12. sooner or later those feelings will turn sexual, like they do for most women.

13. [quote name='"trainunderwater"']

You can lmao me all you want but I still think you should get your shit together.

I should go back and reread what your original post was saying but now it seems like you're trying to justify your feelings for your ex. Bottom line is that you're fucking up. Look at the name of the thread. You called it, im going to hell. You already knew what you are doing isnt right.

If you want someone to tell you that it's okay to talk to your ex that you have feelings for, then I guess you can just skip my replies.

If you truly had respect for your boyfriend, you would have already cut off your ex and told him to go about his way.[/quote]

I don't normally agree with all of your posts, but in this thread you tore that shit up. A++

14. I don't need to justify anything.
    It is what it is, take your spin on it all you want.
    Like I said, I have feelings for my ex, and I want to talk to him.
    But I don't want to leave my boyfriend.
    If that is disrespectful, then so be it.

15. personal i dont think theres anything wrog with talking to him. talking from personal experance just dont go to far because your live as you know could come to and end and your left single

16. I love you

17. And I promised this dude that no matter what, I'd always be his friend. It's hard to just turn my back on that. We were like best friends, even when we weren't together. I guess when I really think about it, even though it might be a mistake, I have a loyalty to be friends with my ex that trumps WHATEVER situation I am currently in, as I once said before I was ever in it.

So I guess I might just have to tell the boyfriend that I am talking to my ex, we are JUST friends, and hope he can control his jealousy. He probably will get super upset at first, and I'll resent him for being whiny. Then I will consider if the roles were reversed, and coax him out of his hatefury. He'll say he's okay with it, but always let it secretly creep back in. I'll keep resenting him. This will end badly.

wow i overthink things a little
    funny how i usually end up right, though
    self fulfilling prophecy?

18. [quote name='"MariaJuana92"']And I promised this dude that no matter what, I'd always be his friend. It's hard to just turn my back on that. We were like best friends, even when we weren't together. I guess when I really think about it, even though it might be a mistake, I have a loyalty to be friends with my ex that trumps WHATEVER situation I am currently in, as I once said before I was ever in it.

So I guess I might just have to tell the boyfriend that I am talking to my ex, we are JUST friends, and hope he can control his jealousy. He probably will get super upset at first, and I'll resent him for being whiny. Then I will consider if the roles were reversed, and coax him out of his hatefury. He'll say he's okay with it, but always let it secretly creep back in. I'll keep resenting him. This will end badly.

wow i overthink things a little
    funny how i usually end up right, though
    self fulfilling prophecy?[/quote]

Leave your boyfriend. You don't deserve him. This is a guy who said he wants to marry you. You're going to tell him that you're talking to an ex you STILL have feeling for, and then resent him for being upset?
    You do need to be alone. Or at least not with your current boyfriend. It's pretty clear you don't love him.

19. Your doing yourself and your boyfriend a disservice by fantasizing about an ex.

Do you both a favor and

1) ask your ex if he wants to get back together.

2) If he says yes, tell you boyfriend you want to take a break for a while.

3) Spend the next month with your ex and decide if your happier with him.

4) If you are, keep it going and be happy. If you're not, go back to your boyfriend who may or may not accept you.

It's risky but you have follow your heart or you'll end up miserable and dead inside.