i am going to die.

Discussion in 'General' started by kalamitous K, Nov 25, 2011.

1. "Petey i got an important job for ya, I need you to wake me up at 530 tommorow morning"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdRHJ2k2K0]Due Date - My dad would never do that [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

2. Your never know when your going to die. Know one does. Live your life to the fullest stop worrying. If your so certain your going to die with 30 years, then make these 30 years the best years or your life. Don't talk shit about people. Treat everyone with respect. Go out have run. Make people laugh. You may well not be a hero. But your sure as hell be remembered by close ones as that guy who never talked bad about anyone. Always smiling. Caring. I think ide much rather die being remember for that, than being the miserable guy who kept himself to himself dwelling on the day he was going to die.

3. Ya you will die the same way if you just give up to it. Genetics and famiily history aren't going to determine your life it's what you do NOW that will count THEN take care of yourself and strive to beat the odds i mean it beats the fuck out of curling up and waiting to get off'ed amirite>?

4. OP needs to get laid!

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy1j9HgNwsI]Aquaria Soundtrack 04 Archaic (2007, Bit Blot) - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to this all the fucking time.

Life will then have meaning to a hero in search of a dire situation that needs resolving.

I like to think i can still do great things that will affect mankind. Will it ever happen? Probably not. So with that knowledge simply enjoy life and find those things to fight for. It might not be stopping a bad guy or saving a country from impending doom. But rather, the comfort your family has knowing your alive and well.

Also, if you for some reason have a kid in the future, you will then be their hero.

Any one can want to be a "hero". To actually be a "hero" takes much more then your average person contains.

Your only human. Don't beat yourself up.

6. Legalize weed and you'll be my hero

7. You ever heard of genetics?

Just because you live healthy doesn't guarantee shit....2 pack a day smokers live to be 100 and marathon runners drop dead at 30. Shit just happens...

8. Its game time for you then dun and as a hero, heroes don't ask how to be heroes on forums they go out and do it

9. exactly! Go out an be a fireman or an EMT or a superhero or some shit. Join the military, go to Africa and save some starving children. In the end you only have to answer to yourself. Yeah getting old sucks and ppl die in shitty ways every day. smoke weed :smoke:

10. You wanna be a hero? Get off your ass and quit the forums, drop the weight and videogames and go enlist in the military.
    You wanna serve someone? Serve the almost 400 million citizens of America, or whatever country your from.

I can think of nothing more heroic.

11. Yeah, get killed in the name of politics. That's a true American hero.

12. Lol, um ok? Yeah ur life maybe half over but that still means 23 more years, and everyday you can do something.

But all that is stupid. You are like everyone else, why even worry bout it? You're an animal be thankful that you can even think, that u are aware, that you arent the fly being eaten by the spider.

To me there is no wasted life, the concept comes from tv where everybody is doing something cool all the time, which doesnt really happen. It seems a better goal to make money and have a happy life with those u love instead of living for a heroic death.

13. Be your own hero. Feels good beating the odds.

14. Allright, touche... But it sure is better than anything the op is currently doing to become heroic...

15. " i am going to die"

Well, DUH! You, me, and the pope, all got the same problem- death will happen to all of us! :eek:

You don't want to die a failure? Then stop being one! Volunteer at a local food bank, school, or shelter! Work in a political campaign for a candidate you believe in! Become a cannabis activist! Make something better!

Your physical problems? Well kid, the "average American diet" is killing you! :( Too much fat, sugar and "refined" foods, not enough veggies, whole grains or Omega 3! Sitting on your ass all day, playing childish games doesn't help one bit either!

Start by reading these-

[FONT=&quot]O-6 vs. O-3 ratio[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Omega-6+to+Omega-3+Ratio+-+Discover+the+Shocking+Reality+That+Ruins...-a01073970178[/FONT]

Dietary n-6 and n-3 fatty acid balance and cardiovascular health. Dietary n-6 and n-3 fatty acid balance and car... [Annu Rev Nutr. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

[FONT=&quot]How relevant is the ratio of dietary n-6 to n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids to cardiovascular disease risk? Evidence from the OPTILIP study. How relevant is the ratio of dietary n-6 t... [Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    So stop weeping and wailing, and start taking charge of YOUR life! :hello:

Granny :wave:

16. and don't forget to get the liquor, pussy, and weed. You need that in your life right now. :)

17. lol true dat

18. Exercise, eat vegetables (not cooked), and do not smoke cigs.

- best advice anyone could give ya.

19. i work out, eat vegetables, fruits, fish, pussy, dont sit still for too long, etc.... i dont eat fast food unless im broke or on a car trip.

im not looking for sympathy, im looking for advice on forming an objective approach to living a heroic life. i try to look at "normal" morality and decide for myself what is right. i joined the navy at 19, and busted my ankle, thought maybe i could make a difference, but couldnt...