I am fine

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 16, 2012.

1. i can deal with the shit i got.

what about the others?
    theres some that are just fucked man.

Im talking people.

people that have been taken from.

that have taken.

what is redeemable.

what has to be happen that has to surpass all this shit.

i can deal,

my prayers are for the others that feel there are In too deep.

is that even possible.

a lot of cats wont understand what i am typing.

some will know all to well.

*boom*
    this song comes on the internet raido

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVTVTHN6z8M]PIGEON JOHN -- "LIFE GOES ON" - YouTube[/ame]

* to mods.

this isnt pointless, I am just stream of conciousness, man im floatining so plese dont hate

2. if i could have them feel the love i do.

it would be ok

3. talking about people who just cant get it? i somehow understand what your trying to say. imo people who cant take life bring it down for others, its a collective miserable conscious that acts as an emotion plague. idk just my 2 non copper cents

4. i think i missed something here

5. I know what you are saying, but at the same time i do not know what you are saying. You know what im saying?

Ps: jealous of how high you are right now

6. I think I understand, even though I'm white I grew up in the ghetto of N. Memphis and all my friends growing up were black. I saw how I could walk by problems with a white boy pass, when others, black friends, were drawn in because of their ethnicity. Doors that were opened for me because of my outward appearance, being white, were slammed in my black friends faces. I don't know the answer to this, it has bothered me all my life...am I getting warm?

7. Could you please type coherently and in an organized manner? I mean, I kind of understand what you are saying but I'm not really sure if I do. The meaning is somewhat misconstrued in your message.

8. I understand

brotha got soul

please dont ban me mods

feel my love

BOOM

im done with this post!

9. what?

i dont
    understand this sentance.

where
    did u
    learn
    grammer,
    man?

:cool:

10. Dammit, I knew those nuns were lying to me when they taught me sentence structure. Fuck them.

11. lol^
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OaxejZBe0M]Once Upon a Dream - Sleeping Beauty (1959) - YouTube[/ame]