I am DRUNK!

Discussion in 'General' started by Foniac, Jul 4, 2007.

1. I was just chilling at my place tonight. I took my mom with me to Ikea tonight to get a woman's touch, helping me pick out furniture for my new apartment. It was nice, got some interesting decorating ideas to make my place a pretty classy domicile.

Was going to go to my apartment, but my mom invited me back home for some dinner and Sangria. She made some absolutely delicious Yellowtail Shiraz sangria and we had a few glasses. She went off to bed and left me to leech her cable internet tonight while mine is being set up at my apartment.

While I was searching for some food, I found two bottles from New Years I hadn't finished.

Well, I drank half a 750 mL bottle of Smirnoff Triple Distilled and I'm drunk.

Talking to my girl now. She's making me happy. It's a good night.

2. YAY DRUNK!!!!! Drinking is teh fun!

3. Drinking is bad,it blocks your energy if you belive in that kinda thing....

But don't let me stop you,everything in moderation I guess.

4. Good job dave man

5. Yay, drunk!!

Its my 3rd of july and im just chillin drinking some DAMN good beer ( BBC for any who know)

Now im drinkin a bud 40oz, which is pretty damn tight at the moment. In a bit ill go smoke a bowl and pass out.

I love beer :D

6. I just chugged 4OZ of Captain Morgans Tattoo. Smoked a few bowls out of my new steamroller. Smoking another bowl then I wont remember the rest of the night.