Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am doing a study for a medical marijuana dispensary

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Boycott356, Jan 16, 2012.

1. What are your favorite strains and please explain why.

2. Killing Fields. Smells like Capt'n crunch. Yields awesome, Does well in very high heat and humidity. Think Matoro Blue may be up next. Have a feno that smells like bile as just a seedling...

3. Killin fields, never heard of it, thank you for the info

4. Its from Sannies seeds.

5. i don't have enough strains with real names under my belt, but its nice to have some sativa dominant strains

6. I loooove Sour Diesel that actually smells sour. My favorite

7. my favorite strain of all time would have to be grand daddy purple

8. I love a nice OG. Like diablo, pure, master, renegade all of these ogs lol skywalker and louie are keepers too! Im actually growing some skyberry og(skywalker og X blackberry)

9. Have the dispensary send me a gram of each strain they have and I'll get back to ya on that...:p

Super cereal time though::cool:

Not sure if I could help, seeing how I have to grow my own or 'acquire' street herb...but here goes:

I prefer Dutch Passions Orange Bud for its smooth vapor/smoke and it provides nausea, pain and anxiety relief. Not to strong, and a small bit last for hours.