Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am disgusted by blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by himynameisnt, Mar 11, 2010.

1. #1 himynameisnt, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    Is anyone else totally against all that is a blunt? I feel they are just so grotesque and... ghetto. I'm trying to be as reserved as possible but I always feel so awkward smoking blunts. I prefer a nice joint or a pipe.

Does anyone else feel the same way as me?

EDIT - To those who neg repped me because of this thread and claimed I was disrespecting people who smoke blunts, I would like to say I do not. Anyone who smokes marijuana has my utmost respect. I created this thread to see if anyone has a problem with blunts (not the blunt smokers).

I never made an attack at blunt smokers. Hopefully you can come to realize that. I never intended to disrespect anyone, and if I did, I apologize for coming across that way.

2. Naw. I love smoking blunts but it's just a waste of weed

it does suck when somebody n
    lips it though..

3. imo bongs>blunt>pipes>joints

why do hate blunts? "because there ghetto" is not an answer :)

edit: but i do hate when ppl niggga lip that shit too

4. I don't like blunts, but i wouldn't say I'm disgusted by them.

Lol, they just suck.

5. Blunts are "ghetto"? Fuck you mant. I love blunts, with bongs following close in second. Whats "ghetto" got to do with blunts fool?

6. you must roll with the freshest cigars and the best green... if u smokin that birdshit in a backwoods type shit then i can see where u comin from

7. i love blunts but id prefer a bong cause blunts waste weed

8. I always like a nice blunt. It's the only time I ever smoke tobacco.

They aren't my absolute favorite way to smoke but they have their uses. :smoking:

9. Blunts used to be the only thing I smoked, now 4 or 5 years later I can't do it anymore.

I cough so hard from smoking blunts that it's just not worth it.

Give me a vape or a bowl and I'm good to go, I still smoke blunts on occasion but they make me feel like my lungs are collapsing.

10. I love smoking blunts, right behind a nice bong rip. I think you always have to smoke a blunt once in a while and take a break from glass.

11. dam...thats wierd i hope that doesnt happen to me, especially since i dnt smoke cigs

12. this ^^

13. I think cigarettes are the real reason I feel like I do when smoking blunts.

I've been smoking heavily for about 5 years so my lungs don't like me anyway, blunts just exacerbate the situation.

14. Pete, they've always done it to me, even before i smoked cigs.

IT just kills me. Like there is fiberglass in my lungs.

15. I love blunts. Nothing better than a nice fat blunt. It's kind of a waste, but once and awhile it's totally worth it imo.

16. Ugh, I've always hated blunts. Why would you take sone tasty, sticky, glorious buds and wrap them in some disgusting tobacco wrapper that often ends up soggy and repulsv by the time you're done? Pipes/joints/edibles are my thing, but blunts and I just don't mix

17. a well rolled blunt of some funk is a like a crunk slam dunk, punk

[​IMG]

18. I really don't like them much either. They waste a ton of weed and I just hate the taste. I mean I'll throw down when friends wanna smoke one but its just not my preferred way. Plus they get me wayy too high lol.

19. blunts > high end glass > shitty glass > gravity bongs > joints

good things about blunts:

1. gets you high as fuck
    2. convenient to smoke when you're on the go
    3. convenient when you're smoking with several people
    4. smokes awesome if rolled good
    5. lasts forever
    6. fun to roll

i can think of more but im fiending for a blunt now brb

20. lol you're easily disgusted