I am being watched by the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InhaleSomeKush, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Well, to begin I will start out by saying that I'm not just paranoid the news came from someone I know personally who works at a recreational center in my town, which is connect to the police department, my friend said they were told my exact apartment number and that I was being watched, not why, not any further information just that. 

I live in one of those upper-class towns, so the police really don't get a lot of "action" so to speak, I live in what is called by locals "the ghetto part" of town, which is just a bunch of apartments and town houses, the place is known for drugs, lots of narcotics and just about anything else you can think off. Me myself am only a marijuana user, I'm not involved in anything, although I do know people who could be imo considered targets. 

You could say that my friend was probably just messing with me for a good laugh or whatever but the other day I realized that what I was told was true. Me and my friend had gotten into his car and left my apartment complex, there is a road that connects all the apartments/townhouses and it leads to only way one way in and out, so we were heading out and when my friend stopped at the stop sign I looked into the passenger side wing mirror and see this car behind us, seriously seems like it came out of nowhere, and my friend saw it to and right away said "that's an undercover" sure enough this guy tailed us for 10 minutes, we then pulled into a gas station and he stayed right behind us even in the parking lot until then we parked, we walked into the gas-station and watched the car, guy didn't get out the car to go into the store or to pump gas or to meet anybody, in the matter of 3 minutes he then left. Then today I noticed a squad car and a car parked directly behind it, the parking lot has spots to park in and both of these cars were parked infront of a building door, nobody was in them, so I don't know if that has anything to do with anything. 

Anyways, I can't really understand am I being watched other than I know some probably high priority targets, are they watching me in hopes I lead them to the bigger fish or what? 

2. Time to put on a show for them. Get out the whips and chains, put on a spiked dog collar,slip into some ladies undergarments and put on a drag show for the cops.

3. Shooting and killing someone with a gun and having THC in your system is a federal offense. No matter why you had to shoot the person.

Sent from my burner

4. If you know police are watching you. Fuck with them
    Literally when theyre within range say stuff along the lines of "I left the heroin and shotgun in the trunk" to your buddy and have them come harass you. Then pull a sarcasm and then lol as they check your trunk and only find a case of beer or something. 

No law against that

5. my first thought when we pulled into the gas station is hope out of the car and approach the car that was following us but I figured I'd end up sitting laying in a gas-station parking lot with a bullet in my head because the prick felt "threatened" 

6. Just keep things on the down low. Also, don't completely fuck with them, but try taking the long way to places, through less traveled roads. Easier to spot people that way.
    Put in a dashcam. Especially one for the back of the car...you'd be surprised the things my cam has picked up

7. #7 quadridincopedipper, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
  8. fuck it.  let them watch you.  they are not going to pick you up for marijuana.  and if they do, fuck it you'll be out in a few hours.

9. Walk straight up to the undercover car and say, "Good evening officer, anything I can help you with today?"

10. You have me intrigued.

11. Nah you are wrong my friend.

GROW UP!

13. do this. i was associated with some "high crime" folks for a bit in my old town. i experienced the cops keeping an extra eye out for me but nothing came of it because i never gave them an opportunity. 

14. I would've approached him, who even knows for sure it was an undercover? Could've been some other scumbag trying to mark me.

15. #15 By the Beard of Stew!, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    actually its state dependent, my bad :blink:

Sent from my burner

16. Just stop smoking weed for a while, unless your not worried about a small possession charge.

17. your good, tad bit shady but youre good.

18. your friend was probably just fucking with you man...im sure they're not worried about a few grams of weed.

19. I would walk up to the car window with a box of donuts and just be like thought you might be hungry and then just walk away lol just leave em thinking what the fuck?

20. Do this just fuck with them. My apartment (it was just a split house) was being watched. Kinda weird same situation your in nice town etc. Well i lived on main street and being 18 with your own place it tends to turn into a party house and being a small town word traveled and rumour spread about what goes on there. One day one friend thats parents had a friend on the local pd told us we were being watched. Low an behold there was a undercover car sitting actoss the street at the gas station. We freaked at first but then just started to mess with them pretend to bang eachother in the window, go to the gas station and stare at them, talk to them if they were in the store, take an aimless ride around town. It was a small town they literally had nothing to do. Theu could of hit us and actually found some shit tho till we got the tip.
    But i think theyd just run plates from people that came and went to find out names to see who the "low life" crowd was. Only in my town will you be shamed and called a lazy stoner living on your own at 18