I am a virgin (URGENT)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheJuicyJohnny, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Wow I was telling my story and they banned me for thinking I was underaged. I'm a 18 year old junior. I had to retake 4th grade. I don't feel like it was right for them to ban my old account. I want justice and have my old account revoked!

2. Your old account was already revoked, dummy.

3. Restored*

Stay in school kids!

4. maybe he's telling the truth about being held back :laughing:

5. [quote name='"illadelphin"']Restored*

Stay in school kids![/quote]

He is in school! Duuuuuh, that's the whole problem.

Drop out and open up your vocabulary. ;)

Also, when you drop out, you immediately become an amazing speller.

6. :laughing:

I quoted this whole post just to laugh.

7. it's true, the education system makes u a fucking ratard

8. who would listen to someone with the name TheJuicyJohnny

9. i agree with OP. there needs to be actual proof that he is underage, not just an assumption.

10. ^^^^^

11. Though I understand the need to maintain an adult-only membershipI have to agree with Tetoleetd on this. Without significant evidence, you should not be able to simply block accounts on the basis of 'they might be underage'. It leads to the mods swinging the banhammer blindly... banning accounts on heresay alone. It's perfectly reasonable that on any given month a senior (final year) in high school could be 18, and in fact once you get past june it's more likely that they are rather than aren't. There are also some minors in university (college),

Further discussion on this issue needs to be had with the Administrators and Moderators of this forum.

Also OP, sucks to be a virgin. I feel sorry for you.

12. I remember that thread. Pretty sure you had said you were 16.

13. I never said I was 16. I just said I was a junior in highschool.

14. [quote name='"TheJuicyJohnny"']

I never said I was 16. I just said I was a junior in highschool.[/quote]

Dude, just don't cause a big fuss, if you just explain to the mods that you're not underage (which the seem to have gotten loud and clear, considering you're not banned).

I do think that right now they are on "high alert" for underage users right now. I mean, school just let out and you happen to be a junior in high school.

Just enjoy the site. :)

15. high alert. :D

16. ^ OP You are lucky nobody has evidence from your thread, but I too am positive you said you were 16, a virgin, and a Junior in High School. You wanted to get laid before you graduated.

And even if you had to retake 4th grade (Lame excuse is lame) wouldn't that make you 17? Still making you an underage user.

17. who gives a shit broooooo. he'd be 18 if he truely was held back

Attached Files:

18. Sir I am completely aware of what I wrote. I am positive that I never told my age. Please help me fight for what's right.

19. Well if it's true then you're not a virgin anymore, cause you just got fucked.