I am a guy and I cry

Discussion in 'General' started by Makizushi, Jul 24, 2009.

1. honestly crying feels good to me, it helps the situation and releases a lot of emotion, i don't do it as often but when i do it feels like a great stones off my shoulders, and that's always good

dane cook knows whats up haha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1IDKQ3Kqw"]YouTube - Dane Cook: Crying. Animation 7[/ame]

2. Yes... indeed:hello:

3. dude theres nothing wrong with you being a sensitive male and crying. Crying doesnt make you gay, unless your crying cuz it hurts when your bf puts it in your bunghole, which i doubt is your reason for crying. But only that would make it technically gay. If you dont like the fact that u cry so much and its seriously a problem u should get a hold of some testosterone, but all that will do is make you a muscle bound douche with roid rage. This thread reminded me of this....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A1iBN3ZJXE]YouTube - Bedazzled Sensitive Elliot[/ame]

4. Haha another 6 year old thread resurrection. Good effort ambivalent ;)

5. I got teary when I started watching videos of military personnel returning home and surprising their families. It's pretty gripping.

6. I cried like a bitch when my dog died. Im 22 and had him since I was 11. I had him when my parents split, when I changed school and I had no friends.

He grew old as I grew up. He was my best friend through the toughest times. I know, "its just a dog," but I cried for the first time in my adult life over that fucker.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A dog isn't "just a dog", dogs can have unbelievable personalities that can be hard to lose. I feel the pain. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437154548.130650.jpg

8. You are a Empath like me, when I see someone or a animal in a emotional state weather it be happy,sad,ecstatic, jealous, etc etc.. any emotions, you feel them also. I can read people like crazy. I can get caught up in emotional moments even if I am not a part of them. I can FEEL other people emotions some how. I am a very sensitive empath.

9. You are very human OP, it is a good thing. I wish I could remember where all the material I hear comes from because these words are not my own. We are all human, some of us just less than others.

I have great sympathy for others too, but be careful who you extend a helpful hand towards as not everyone is whole-hearted.

10. I never cry unless it's what I call "those days". Out of nowhere, I wake up and I think "today I shall cry" and I simply feel like crying. It's not that I'm sad or something happened or anything, it's just that my body tells me "it's been a long time without crying, do it today" and then I have to watch sad videos or something and tears come out and I'm done crying for the next month or two lol

11. i cried while riding the train to work when I was 18. i read an article about a fire in an apartment that turned a family of eight into a family of two

shit gets to me everytime

12. wow, at least there's 2 of them left... that's crazy

13. Oh man, I hardly ever cry, but when my dog passed I cried for days.

14. Oh yeah. Its no joke. I still tear up over him and its been a month.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Don't care if you're man or woman, warrior or soccer mom, ghetto or schoolboy, if you didn't shed a tear at the end of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, you are heartless !!!!

Oh and if you're a dude who can watch Titanic and get all romantic and sensitive with it, you will absolutely fucking get laid. A candlelit dinner (that you cooked) with wine, romantic music and Titanic are a guarantee fuck.

16. everyone crys get over your self

17. When is the last time you cried, and what caused it?

18. 3 or 4 ish days ago i was watching the Netflix series knights of Sidonia there was a death of a common character and i teared up

19. Never heard ot it, but might check it out! Prolly won't make me cry though lol