I always whitey :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by calling85, Mar 4, 2017.

1. So I got some cannabis for my ill brain damaged/dementia father, and it does help him, or at least give his anxious brain a break from everything.
    In the past I have always got ill from weed, once was with alcohol and 3 bong rips, obviously going to make me ill as a beginner but that was in my teens, I am 31 now.
    Another time was at college, played a game where if you get question wrong you had to hold the smoke in for a solid 5 seconds, and yes I got every question wrong, spent the rest of the day in the college toilet.
    Pure THC tabs, didnt feel any effect so took a whole another one, and bamn ill for a solid 2 days.
    Then there was last night, got some weed, and bought a basic vaporiser, I put a little in it, burned the end, and took 2 normal puffs, not huge ones like a normal spliff toke, just a couple cigarette style tokes. I did not feel anything for a whole hour, so put some more weed in and took another 2 puffs, again felt absolutely nothing for another hour. I fell asleep at my computer desk then all of a sudden I felt like I was instantly falling which woke me up, I went into instant panic, grabbed a water and put a ton of sugar in it and downed it, laid on the sofa with the worst shakes/tremors through my whole body I have ever witnessed on anybody let alone me!! Was close to calling for help, ambulance etc, kept drinking the sugar water and coca cola, it then started coming in waves, nausea, anxiety, panic, how long will this last etc, before eventually subsiding after an hour or so, well at least enough to calm down and go to sleep. I only bought a gram of weed, and I put the tiniest amount into the herb chamber, because I know my past is like with it. I so desperately want to feel the good side of weed, like my father does and many of you do, but if I smoke too little then nothing, but I smoke a little bit more then its whitey time. Am I just never going to agree with weed, because the anxiety, panic etc from a whitey is so unbearable.