I also have a question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hydrogrow827, Apr 8, 2010.

1. \t\t\t \t\t\tSo a while back I ordered some World of Seeds Afghan Kush Feminized and Greenhouse Seeds Big Bang Feminized. Big Bang turned male and pollinated the afghan which is totally seeded. First of all does anyone know how afghan kush x big bang is? Does crossing danks with danks always guarantee dank seeds? Also will my seeds all be feminized since both plants were feminized seeds?

Additional Information:
    Setup
    -Indoor Grow 400W HPS
    -Weak Peat Moss Soil (recommended at hydroshop)
    Age Old Organic Grow, Bloom, and Algae
    small pots working up to 3 gallon pots
    myzorial(?spelling) fungi
    both plants lived pretty healthy lives

I had just completed my first grow of some purps (seeds from a friend) and they turned out amazingly dank. Possibly the best weed I've ever smoked and i get flame bud all the time. I had to go to school and my dad offered to take care of the plants for me (sweet right?). Unfortunately he knew nothing of how to grow and I was limited to giving advice over the phone without seeing the plants. Here's the bad part, the big bang (my pride and joy) somehow turned male even though i definitely identified clear female preflowers and i don't think it was a hermie. By the time i realized what had happened it was too late and my afghan kush was seeded to seed. The plant looks beautiful and is covered nicely with crystals on the buds but is seeded all the way through the buds. It smells amazing.

Any additional advice would be appreciated as well. Thanks

2. If it turned hermie because of environmental stress, then u should have good fem seeds. If it hermied because of faulty genetics, then the seeds will have a high percentage of hermies also. Hopefully ur dad messed something up, like the light cycle or he let light in during dark time. Hard to say without u being there to know exactly what happened. GL

3. i'm sure he messed up the light cycles (letting light in). it looked like it turned completely male though. i didn't see any buds. well anyway does crossing danks with danks = dank seeds always?