Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I almost "greened out" yesterday.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Surrender, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I'm trying to think why though...

I'm kind of an apprentice smoker, not really though.. I've been smoking for about 3 years. So I was at a buddy's house, this was around 6 PM, we smoked a few bongs... Got really ripped, after that it was wearing off and shit, my other buddy stopped by after work and we decided to smoke some more bongs (maybe 3.5 - 4 hours) after the first high. Don't get me wrong, i'm not a lightweight.

Anyways we smoked some bongs each in the car, and we drove around and went to the store, and I HATE being in cars while that high, because I get extremely dizzy and I'm just completely ripped. We eventually got home, like an hour and a half later. So we're just chilling in the basement playing some video games, and I had a can of coca-cola, it was warm... but I was so thirsty, so I chugged it down, 10 minutes later I felt burning in my stomach and I felt sick, I kept going to my friends, "man I gotta go home... i gotta go home" i was pacing around, I felt like I was going to puke.. my heart was racing and I was sweating, but we were in the basement.. it wasn't even hot. I looked in the mirror and my face was greenish puke color.. So eventually we left and I walked home, got home and took an anti-nausea pill, went to lay down and passed out.

Why does this happen to me? It's happened a few times, not all the time.. but generally when I'm in a car. Like I said I've been smoking for 3 years. I only ate 1 slice of pizza the whole day, and I only had 4 hours of sleep yesterday.

Sorry for the long essay.

2. I'd say probably the sheer amount of green you'd smoked, combined with the factors of sleep deprivation, hunger and the motion of the car got you all fucked up in an unpleasant way, then chugging the cola on an empty stomach just made it worse.

I was there the other night, I went out drinking with my co-workers and got all jacked up, then ended up smoking a bowl with one of them and some of his friends. If it had been just the weed or just the alcohol I would have been fine, but the two of them together was a mistake. It turned into an impromptu stoned jam session and keeping the beat on the djembe was the only thing that was keeping me from being sick for awhile there. It was still a good night though, I just wasn't feeling so hot for some of it.

3. I'm not a fan of mixing alcohol and weed. 1 or the other for me. I like being fucked up, but not TOO fucked up.

Yesterday for me, was too fucked up, especially the car ride... Holy hell, when we stopped it felt like the car was moving still. And yeah you're probably right, I needed to get some food into my stomach, coke was a bad idea, and was tired as fuck, with a slight headache.

Thanks.

4. yeah, that's just the result of a whole combination of uncomfortable issues. that's happened to me plenty of times before. panic attacks can be the worst until they're over or accept that you're stoned and can transform this pain into pleasure!

5. fucking love mixing alcohol and weed... blunts are just sooo amazing drunk

6. If you were on an empty stomach its easy to smoke too much and get sick. Or if you were dehydrated or whatever

7. absolute word to that, man

8. I don't mind mxing, but it sounds like you had more of a panic attack. Low blood pressure possibly could be a issue

9. My friends were like "Chill man"

I was getting strangely upset "I can't i'm telling you!" I was having a panic attack or something.

10. Definitely sounds like it. Sometimes you do just need to go home. I don't like puking at places other than my own home, so if I were in your position I totally would have excused myself. Next time just say, "I'm not feeling so hot, I think I'd better head home." Then do it... if you're not too fucked up to find your way home that is...

11. I'll be sure to do it next time. Most of the time, walking or going outside usually helps me feel better. When I get like that I can't sit in one place. Thanks bro.

12. reading that there's no reason why I would think that wouldn't happen..

it's prolly not just one of those things (Like shmokin' too much), prob all that stuff together did it

13. Try to eat before you smoke. And ice-water usually helps some of the uncomfortable feelings