I almost got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongBeforeBeer, Feb 15, 2012.

1. for those of us who haven't been caught... yet

I got a few stories but most notable was actually just the other day. I was at this carpark smoking with a friend, just c playing mushilling laughing and whatever. We had just sparked up a J and then about halfway through it these reaaaaaally bright headlights come on from this dark part of the carpark. The headlights then came towards me and I noticed it was a cop car, I almost had a heart attack on the spot because I was holding the J. They obviously couldn't have seen us blazing from where they were sitting (and I was using a pipe before too - not very discreet) so we're bloody lucky we parked where we did. They ever so slowly rolled past the back of my car then left the carpark. Haven't been that scared in a long time.

I got a pic of the carpark so you can see how it was, I was where the blue shading is and the cops were somewhere in the red box. Neeeever smoking there again, although it was a really chilled spot looking out onto the river and everything.

[​IMG]

2. Lucky mofos.
    Including a picture is badass.

3. Gotta wonder what they were doing back there for so long :rolleyes:

You said you smoked a joint and a couple bowls and they were just sitting in the back of a parking lot that whole time..... I have a feeling they were doing something they werent suppose to be to :devious:

4. true but none the less was a really scary moment haha

5. Posted this one awhile back. Friends and I just finished hitting the bong behind a park, so we drove about 2 blocks away. We like the rules of the sniper, always relocate after you take the shot(hit the bong). We are just parked and we see a spotlight shining from up the street. As it gets closer we are like "is that a cop? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu" it pulls up right next to us and shines its light in our car. My buddy then sticks his head out to talk to them.
    "good evening officer!"
    "what are you guys doin here"
    "Ohh just chillin!"(stupid excuse, its like 11 30 at night)
    "you all 18?"
    "Yep!"
    "k"

And then he left. I had a bong on my lap the whole time. Ya know... No biggie...