I almost burnt my house down.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sergei, Mar 19, 2010.

1. So, two days ago, I picked up 5g's of some good outdoor weed for baking, I mean tomorrow was St. Pattie's day, and lets be honest, when you are not Irish, St. Patrick's day is all about getting FUCKED UP! So I had it all planned out, I was going to make Weednutbutter as my method of absorption, and from there I was going to make a ton of tasty edibles for the day at school, and the party after, Like peanut butter fudge, some chocolates with the weednutbutter filling, and of course, everybody's favorite, Firecrackers. In the evening i got together some trader joe's organic creamy peanutbutter, and a teaspoon of peanut oil, i ground up my nugs to dust, and mixed it all in (I have to say it looked deliscious). Normally when I do this, I have the weednut butter in a bowl, cover it and let it sit in my room for about a week or so, but i was obviously pressed on time, so it needed to be heated.

So anyways, as the night moved on, my mom, who is extremely against all things weed, (especially since i was suspended for it earlier this year) went upstairs and went to bed. I of course stayed downstairs and gathered my goods, pulled out the green peanutbutter, chocolates and all of that. I preheated the oven for firecrackers, and melted a couple of bars of hershy's chocolate in the microwave while i wated. The peanutbutter of course needed to be heated to release the THC, before it was put in the fudge and candies, so i figured, eh... i'll just put it in the microwave for a little bit and get it heated. This is when things went downhill.

I set the microwave for 2 minutes, and walked away to check my computer. The heating was only half done when i heard a loud bang that made me jump. I looked torwards the kitchen, just to see a large cloud of smoke float my way. I ran to the kitchen to find the microwave still on, but only with flames shooting out of the door and sides, and clouds of smoke shooting out. To put it nicely i freaked the fuck out, and luckily was able to put out the fire. My mom came running downstairs screaming ar me, and by this point the whole first floor of my house was as smoked up as cheech and chong's car. I was pissed, 5 grams of my weed, Tomorrow's plans, and snacks were up in smoke..... literally.

The smoke reeked of burnt weed, so my mom knew instantly about the ganja. She was pissed about her house, and kept saying that she was 'Very disappointed in me.' and that shit is the worst in my opinion. So I sucessfully hotboxed my whole house, my eyes were squinting, I felt numb, and i fell asleep pretty fast..... so i guess that was good. :D

Now 2 days later, my house still stinks.... it stinks of stale weedsmoke, burnt peanutbutter and plastic (which smells like ass i must say) And this is a smell that will NOT go away. No matter what we spray, that stink is still there, and our microwave is burnt and completely shot, but hey, in the end i have an incredibly hilarious story that I will tell for years. Now all i can say is....
    shit.

2. Haha that sucks. though.

Good thing you didn't burn the house down. Just be careful if there is a next time.

Peace:smoke:

3. That's a crazy ass story...and you already have the good attitude about it so that's awesome. Good vibes

also Ozium kicks ass for situations like this (beats all air fresheners)

4. That really sucks but at least you didn't lose your house.

5. This. Try getting some Ozium, see if that helps with the smell situation.

6. That blows dude. I think it takes talent though, to hotbox your entire house.

rep + for this epic simile.

7. doesn't sound like it was your fault though sounds like was going to happen to your microwave sooner or later, just happened at the worst possible time.

8. Do you know what the cause of it was? Microwaves aren't supposed to blow up when a bowl of peanut butter is put in.

9. Damn that's a crazy story. That sucks but way to stay positive. Are you still tokin up?

10. Trust me, you don't wanna burn your house down man. I lost everthing in a house fire of mine last year. The most valuable items were a half of weed, 2, memphis 15's, Plasma TV, and my awesome computer. It sucked big time, but I met up with a dude that lived near a house we were renting and I think I've made a life long friend.

11. Hahaha I guess I am lucky in a way, but shit, more so than i am mad I am so proud to successfully have hot boxed my 2 story house :smoking:
    Ill look that ozium stuff up, if it clears this wretched smell up, then damn.... plus rep for you.
    Am I still tokin up? Till the day I die man.... rolling a cute lil spliff now.
    I am glad you all enjoyed my misfortune :D

12. So since I am irish, I wasn't supposed to get fucked up on St. Patty's day? Do you realize what you are saying? All of NYC was dressed in green and passing booze, AKA being Irish and passing booze.

13. Hahahaha hell no man! I never said that! I just know there has to be some significant meaning behind it, but to me it means green buds, and green beer.

14. That's good your still tokin. If this happened to anyone else I think they would be pissed but you're stayin postive and laughing about it already. You are a true stoner. Good vibes:smoking:

15. Hahaha thanks man, I am likely only thinking it is funny because im baked :smoking:
    Thanks for the good vibes man, you know you have some headed your direction.

16. Lol man great story when I first started reading I wasn't expecting a microwave to start shooting flames, but I can only imagine the look on your mom's face when this was all going on with the scent of burnt weed in the air. Had to of a been a priceless moment that you will never forget even if it was terrible you'll look back on this and laugh for years and years.

17. ...you put plastic in a microwave?:hello:

18. open all the windows on the first floor get fans thru out the house, and buy a few cans of ozium. That should do the trick

19. no.... that was the microwave its self on fire :laughing:

20. Woww that sounds like a terrible situation... kinda funny tho... hope ur mom didnt punish u too bad? If it was my mom for sure she'd kick me outta the house... even if it was just the micro and she didnt smell the weed... she is a bitch.
    And I cant fucking wait til next wk to move out and go live in the dorms haha. aka hardly having to deal w/ her shit.