I absolutely hate cowards.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lenny., Aug 6, 2012.

1. Really? I took one of my brother's projects [he buys fixes and sells] to work today. Between 12pm and 1pm someone fucked the shit up.

No note, no insurance card, no one came in and said "Hey who owns the Acura TL I just hit it and I'm here to take responsibility for my actions"

[​IMG]

Where's all the broken pieces of the brake light? Did he fucking take the time to sweep it up?

I hate people. Hate them. $250 outta my pocket.
    I doubt the person who hit me is on this forum, but if you are, and you know who you are. I have a police report. There's surveillance cameras. And I'm gonna physically take the money we are owed out of your ass.

This is actually the first time I've been victim of a hit and run.
    Please feel welcome to share your hit and run stories.

2. Lololololololol your pissed right?

3. Damn bro that sucks. Hopefully you get this fucker cuz I know I'd be pissed if I were in your situation.

4. Fuckin goons nowadays :gone:

5. I know who did it.

6. Hell yeah I'm pissed who wouldn't be pissed

7. first world problems>

8. Damn thats a nice TL too... Damn... Lol :smoke:

9. So OP...

Umad?

10. i think they had balls just committing a hit and run like that. definitely not a coward.

11. That's not cowardice, that's frugality.

12. maybe cowards hate you?

13. I hate people who fuck with other peoples cars.

14. 250? thats ridiculous
    get clear red tape.
    i hope it all works out.

i backed into someone and now i cant afford to drive.

i gave up if i fuck up just a little its going to cost 500 deduct
    and a lot of its cosmetic.
    sucks a tail light is that much

15. 250 is just what I'm paying for the cost to fix it. Afterall, the car is getting resold. Who wants to buy a jacked up TL? Not me. Nope.

16. Well if he can't sell this car, and then can't afford to pay rent which means I have to pay all of it which I can't afford then I go broke and can't afford bills and shit. All because of someone's cowardly actions.

Not affording to live ain't a first world problem, bro

17. sorry bro i was in a rush

18. I feel you. Someone keyed my car and I don't know who it was, when or why they did it. I haven't done shit to anyone, and I get keyed. But at least its just one line, my neighbor has a much nicer car and someone carved X's on all his doors. Fuck cowards.

19. dude thats pretty weak not gonna enable you to drive

20. Drives fine. Effects the resale $$$. Which is partly how $$$ comes into my house and I survive. Not just a dent on a car. That's what upsets me the most. People can't own up to their actions.