Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i<3$ !

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by izzybellybaked7, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Soooo I just got a new fone , and today during class I got a text from my fone company telling me that I culd sell my old fone back to the company ! I was fawwwkn blown wen I got this soo just imagine my happiness wen I found out I culd get some more dough for some more dopee ;) hehe im so happy ! Its only 25 but heyy , in this economy any kind of money is welcomed with much exceptance :D

2. Try to sell it on ebay/craigslist first. If you can't do it within a week, sell it back to your phone's company.

3. Holy fuck its phone

4. I really hope the class this was going on in wasn't English..

5. dbx64 has a point. You could turn that $25 into $50. Even more dough for dope :]

6. PHP:

Very true ! Smart thinking

7. Or Social Studies, he's acting like he knows what he's talking about when he says "the economy being bad" hahaha.

8. I'd take the money and get a grammar lesson;)

9. #9 TheCudLife, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dope where I'm from(Los Angeles) is heroin. Well if you need to get your fix that's cool but this isn't heroincity.

10. A lot of unnecessary venom in here. I didn't have a hard time reading his initial post at all and that's a lot more than I can say about some of the posts I've seen around this place that don't get called for it.

What kind of phone is it? Like someone said, you'd probably get more on eBay for it.

11. yea I could read the post just fine, but man was it calling my name to say something about it.

12. Yeaa straight hating ass jerks on this forum , fuck it haha dosnt bother me none. im just gunna mind my own but that dude who posted about dope being heroin just sounded stupid as fuck ahaha

Ohhh its a blackberry curve , how much do u think I can milk out of this ?

& im not a he , ima shee ^.^ just sayinng

13. Ironic, because dope IS heroin.

It's also mj tho.

It's whatever you want it to be. But yea he shoulda made the connection, unless he was joking (and I'm pretty sure he was).

14. dope was weed before the younger crowd started calling H it. hang out with anyone over 35 and they will call weed dope all day.

i would still call weed dope if the cops and kids didnt look at me funny

15. #15 puppybutt, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    RIGHT? We're on a forum, guys, it's the internet... Lax grammar (and the like) is not uncommon. At all. :confused_2:

Haha holy crap girl, of course you can get more than $25 for a Curve! What model is it? I bought an oldschool World Edition 8830 off eBay 2-3 years ago for like $150... I recently upgraded through my carrier and now I've got the Curve 3G 9300 which I think retails for about $300

Point is, depending on what model you have, you should definitely consider selling it online or AT LEAST check out what it would pawn for, I can almost guarantee it'll be more than $25! Your cell phone company's a rip!

16. Its the BlackBerry 8530 Curve

17. Sell both your PHONES and learn to spell

18. #18 Hash Browns, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    What I don't really understand is, all these people acting so shocked by the OP's grammar.
    Didn't any of you notice the title of the thread? That should of been a hint to move along if that sort of the thing bothers you. :p

19. then who was phone

20. The thread title was the whole reason I clicked on it. If he would have put anything like in his post in the title though? lol I would not have clicked because I can't handle kids now-a-days with there "quick" typing. It's just making them more stupid everyday.